wat is the relationship of aspd n dex of ASURA

Started by yue hern, Mar 23, 2008, 07:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yue hern

hello guys~~~~

im a champ,my casting time is quite fast .but the thing is tat the cast delay,is there anything to do wit the aspd n oso the dex?????

thank you for your info(if u have post it)lolzzz.XD

aztigin41

what skills are you using ???
and what at rate are your server ???
your signature is too fat

Majora_younglink

Er, cast delay eh?

Well the best for cast delay is a Kiel card but in most servers thats an EXPENSIVE/time consuming way to fix it. The cheaper and easier way is to get two Expert Rings, together they reduce cast delay by 10% (at the cost of 10% more sp). They are dropped from Ragged Zombies which might make it a little hard though. :P

renzchester

whats the rate of the server,if its a high rate,just get your dex 150 period and your aspd to 195 using awakening pots and add some points to your agi ^_^

yue hern

my server is trinity.i tk u have heard of it be4.it's a malaysia server..hmmmm...how to go to the ragged zombie place??? i dun really noe bout those maps. n oso,150 dex (base+additional) stil have cast bar.i can have maximum of 160 dex but my damage real low. cuz using 4drops card in the +10mace. my server max aspd is only 190. aspd can minus cast delay???

phranxis

Quote from: Majora_younglink on Mar 23, 2008, 10:43 AM
Er, cast delay eh?

Well the best for cast delay is a Kiel card but in most servers thats an EXPENSIVE/time consuming way to fix it. The cheaper and easier way is to get two Expert Rings, together they reduce cast delay by 10% (at the cost of 10% more sp). They are dropped from Ragged Zombies which might make it a little hard though. :P

hmm
10% more sp huh?
its weird
if -sp consumption cards would effect asura, then will it weaken?

renzchester

yeah,asura uses ALL of your sp and add it to your damage,thats why most of us in eclipse use lady tanne card -50% HP +50% sp,so basically,mpore sp,more pwnage

munkibowl

if you use asura as part of a combo, there's no casting time :).

yue hern

icic...does dopple card minus cast delay???  basicly.....how much does agi minus cast delay in general???

renzchester

to go to ragged zombie ok...uhh i think it was abbey01 ^^ uhh and no dopple card doesnt reduce cast delay,just use Kiel card ^^

yue hern

icic .....erm..... does agi or aspd minus delay????

aztigin41

i think it don't...
dex is very important coz it adds few damage and it decreases casting time...
your signature is too fat