Stupid things you have heard people say about RO?

Started by LiteX, May 06, 2009, 05:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiteX

Quote from: Green on May 19, 2009, 10:13 AM
Quote from: Parameters on May 19, 2009, 10:06 AM
"if u card ur valkyrie with cornutus it cant be broken from forging"

This one makes me cry. D=
I really hope they were pulling a prank on another person, and didn't honestly believe it. =P

*remembers once telling a newbie friend that if they were sick of wolves, they should go to Bio3. And watched as they did*

edit; Just noticed that Descent is apparently on heRo? oO

Didn't you see his "Current Servers:"?
ライテ‐エクス

Green

Well, that's where I noticed it. I never said I wasn't slow. D=

Scars

Beat this.

QuoteTo everyone who knew me I leave you now and Pray that all of you take care I pray that the Server will Grow and as For Scars well I feel bad for what may happen in his life soon. For to anger me is something small compared to as to Anger God. For those who don\'t know.

I am a follower of Christ I wanted to leave this server for a long time but God told me No,Stay here and Preach my word. But Scars Stopped that by Glitching my Characters. So now I leave, Leaving Scars Consequences to God.

But Farewell to all who knew me and I pray that you grow and prosper in this Server.

God Bless.

http://www.burnrag.net/forum/index.php/topic,680.msg3149.html#msg3149

Lots of code error since we changed forum software/import forum.

Btw he was banned for constant insults/complaints.

Hutchy

"God told me to play here" - wtf?

Scars, I never knew you were actually Satan. Because, you know... only the devil would glitch people's characters to keep them from preaching the word of God.

Damn nutjobs.

:3

Green

... Does he seriously start the thread saying you are damned, then end it riiighhhtt down the bottom by listing you as a friend?

Scars

Quote from: Hutchy on Jun 21, 2009, 05:32 PM
"God told me to play here" - wtf?

Scars, I never knew you were actually Satan. Because, you know... only the devil would glitch people's characters to keep them from preaching the word of God.

Damn nutjobs.

LOL no man, I have no problem if he preaches and I don't care what his religion is as long as he doesn't annoy people.

He got banned for being offensive and  constantly spamming, then he brought that up.

markaizer

1. A Player from Lumina RO
Player: JOB CHANGER IS BUGGED I CAN'T CHANGE MY JOB!
GM: Lemme Check it.
GM checked the Job Changer NPC and its working fine until he notice something funny.
GM: LoL you are a Ninja, and Ninja dun have 2nd job >.<
Player: Aaaah LoL!! I'll try Gunslinger then

2. A Donator from NFRO Year 2007 broke a rule and was punished.
Donator: You're going down GM I'm going to donate so Admin will kicked you out! Fck u fck u gm(something like this lol)

LiteX

Quote from: Scars on Jun 21, 2009, 03:45 PM
Beat this.

QuoteTo everyone who knew me I leave you now and Pray that all of you take care I pray that the Server will Grow and as For Scars well I feel bad for what may happen in his life soon. For to anger me is something small compared to as to Anger God. For those who don\'t know.

I am a follower of Christ I wanted to leave this server for a long time but God told me No,Stay here and Preach my word. But Scars Stopped that by Glitching my Characters. So now I leave, Leaving Scars Consequences to God.

But Farewell to all who knew me and I pray that you grow and prosper in this Server.

God Bless.

http://www.burnrag.net/forum/index.php/topic,680.msg3149.html#msg3149

Lots of code error since we changed forum software/import forum.

Btw he was banned for constant insults/complaints.

What the heck...i have been hearing people impersonate the president of X country because they got banned and now claiming the GMs from defying the will of god?
ライテ‐エクス

Lucia Blanche

Well, this occurred ON an RO server, but it isn't really ABOUT RO...

It was October and I was encouraging my fellow players to wear pink, since it was Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Well, my friend's cousin, who was new at RO and logical thinking... well...

dingo: I SUPPORT BREAST CANCER!

Also, this was a question in a custom quest on a different server:

Which MvP is harder, Ktullanux or Garm?
Ktullanux
Garm
Neither.

The right answer, according to the person who made the quest? Neither. *sighs*

SilverStream~

p servers r much better than offical serevrs

Something I snatched up on a super high rate server.
I've also heard similar on some low rates.. but I mean.. come on.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Orange

Quote from: Lucia Blanche on Jun 26, 2009, 04:30 AM
Which MvP is harder, Ktullanux or Garm?
Ktullanux
Garm
Neither.

The right answer, according to the person who made the quest? Neither. *sighs*

....What. And I've heard people say they "support breast cancer" :/

SilverStream~

There are also people who say they support aids, but what they really mean is that they support the foundations working to cure aids=.=
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LiteX

Quote from: SilverStream~ on Jun 26, 2009, 09:03 AM
There are also people who say they support aids, but what they really mean is that they support the foundations working to cure aids=.=

If someone said "I support *Insert deadly disease here*" then I would possibly assume it is a foundation against the disease, if otherwise, I shall take it with nihilism

But on topic, "RO sucks because of it's graphics" and the unnecessery "polls" posted by those who want help with something
ライテ‐エクス

SilverStream~

Typical poll questions and choices made by newbies(read: n00bs) that want help;

Poll Question: Mvp card is good help me sinx ???

Poll Answers: i nid gm pls???
                        supprt <insertservername>RO!!!11! iz da best!!

DeadUsers

this one was funny
''hops in thread''

ME : Can anyone give me a card with a little bit of fire in it plz?
some SinX : Garm works

another one..

SinX in PVP : Use edp to get stronger
Me : Im a lord knight?