Server Features

Started by Dronevil, Sep 20, 2013, 06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dronevil

What unique features would you like to see on a server? The server I'm playing at right now is really boring so I need some ideas of what to suggest to make the server less boring.

ie. events, bg, woe, pvp, hat quests..

EnzoMcLaren

how about a lvl 99 j50 pre trans and pre renewal server with medium high rates x150 exp , x100 drop rates.

Kensei

Quote from: EnzoMcLaren on Sep 20, 2013, 06:52 AM
how about a lvl 99 j50 pre trans and pre renewal server with medium high rates x150 exp , x100 drop rates.

How original.

Bloodscythe

how about a server without the same automated event scripts. Seriously, originality for a server is so easy for anyone to do. Look at what everyone else is doing, and don't do the same thing.

Latin

I would like staffs with creativity, they're so rare.

Kensei

Quote from: Bloodscythe on Sep 20, 2013, 11:00 AM
how about a server without the same automated event scripts. Seriously, originality for a server is so easy for anyone to do. Look at what everyone else is doing, and don't do the same thing.

Yep, that's why I kept seeing servers having the same features since last I played years ago.

grimAuxiliatrix

Quote from: Dronevil on Sep 20, 2013, 06:00 AM
What unique features would you like to see on a server? The server I'm playing at right now is really boring so I need some ideas of what to suggest to make the server less boring.

ie. events, bg, woe, pvp, hat quests..

Classes that are actually balanced and not "balanced" because you say it is.

Bloodscythe

Quote from: Kensei on Sep 20, 2013, 11:13 AM
Yep, that's why I kept seeing servers having the same features since last I played years ago.

You probably stuck to a server or two for years.