Satan Morroc quest?

Started by hell9113, Jan 27, 2008, 06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hell9113

is satan morroc is already on kro, if there is, is there already a quest on how to summon it, coz i cant find any quest of it in other sites.
To all sinX/gX out there,,,

pls dont pop out of nowhere and kill a random person in pvp.

---Temjin

hmmmmm i don't think theres a way for a normal player to summon it atm....... im not sure i haven't really studied satan morroc in detail.... i dun really like him XD

so i'll look around but don't get your hopes up >.<

hell9113

Quote from: JJJ on Jan 27, 2008, 07:41 PM
hmmmmm "i don't think theres a way for a normal player to summon it atm"....... im not sure i haven't really studied satan morroc in detail.... i dun really like him XD

so i'll look around but don't get your hopes up >.<

WTF~ cannot summon by player! btw~ ill just w8 for further news/announcements hehe  ;D
To all sinX/gX out there,,,

pls dont pop out of nowhere and kill a random person in pvp.

---Temjin

Shinn

Im wondering if anyone have any info about this?..info as in very detailed quest info even in korean is fine.

cause after all the drama, I still slain em.

Need a site done? contact me.

DeePee

The Satan Morroc quest is custom made by the GM's there. So yeah, it's in no way like the original quest :)

baseballGuy

are the maps custom made aswell? its my first time seeing one the server i played on was only up to nameless.

DeePee

Hmm I think part of it is custom yes, as not all stats and skills of the new monsters and Satan Morroc are available yet.

the maps are pretty much set...

just satan him self is a lil.... unknow atm

Shinn

I'm trying to create it to the official, so if anyone of you play kRO and happen to be doing the quest...could you get down all the information? screen shots of the dialogs also would be appreciated! yes even if it's in Korean it's fine~

P.S don't show me the one from eA for those of you who will..I seen it and not enough info >_>

Regards,
Shinn.

cause after all the drama, I still slain em.

Need a site done? contact me.