Old Time Player Depression

Started by chillxdd, Apr 01, 2014, 10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chillxdd

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec enim risus, aliquam vitae velit id, finibus rutrum felis. Aliquam cursus, erat nec fringilla feugiat, enim leo consectetur tellus, at interdum mi ante a lorem. Suspendisse urna nisi, fermentum eu ornare sit amet, rutrum ut orci. Vivamus fermentum est molestie tortor hendrerit tincidunt. Quisque id iaculis sem. Proin tincidunt posuere nunc, eu fringilla arcu condimentum eu. Nunc molestie fringilla porta. Integer sit amet quam est. Donec faucibus nisl sit amet malesuada lobortis. Pellentesque lobortis lacus nec luctus imperdiet. Cras sodales malesuada condimentum. Sed placerat feugiat finibus.

edison5049

well..if you are asking on behalf of the Thread Starter, then I shall answer you with below feature (Vanilla Mode) offered by TalonRO:-

"The regular WoE is a bit different on TalonRO. Being a server where MVP Cards are widely available, WoE can get difficult for newer players. That's why apart from regular WoE we also provide a Vanilla WoE. Vanilla WoE has several restrictions, the most important ones being that there are no MVP Cards, Lord Kaho's Horns, Super Quest Items and other strong customs allowed. The same restriction goes for certain healing items such as Condensed White Potions, Meat and Grape Juice. If you want to read more, you can of course check the..."

I am just telling my own experience, if TS interested to know more...you may review the comment in RMS...
The thing is it is a low rate server which I have emphasize in the first thread in case somebody missed out...

Thanks!

Triper

NOTE TO FUTURE POSTERS: General Discussion

chillxdd

First post has been edited  /ok