"Blank"

Started by Zakin, Jun 03, 2013, 11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zakin

Topic & question Removed.

munchies1

Very dumb question bro, you should ask on your own server.

Triper

It's +/- what he said. Try the forums of the server or the @main chat and see what people would pay for it. Even if people can say +/- what they would pay or they have seen them go for, it all depends on the server usage of such cards and their economy but most of the cards listed are to "sell an arm for them".

From my personal experience, it goes +/- like this:
DI+DL = extremely rare combo, some people would pay a ton for them if they really want those cards; try to sell them as the entire combo instead of each one since it can rank more zenny/items; worse that can happen is to stay with one of those two and not being able to sell it
CTM = depends on how much the players use them on the server, I've seen they go from ubber low to ubber high
KK = depends on the player usage but without a +9 or +10 headgear is a bit meh; it's still not that "easy" to get so you probably can, on some servers, rank some good bucks
MP = one of the most wanted pvp/gvg cards, can reach, easy, a big amount of good items/zenny
Pharaoh = not a really big and wanted card but has some usage and it comes from a mvp!
Frus = depends on the player usage but usually isn't that expensive, without a +9 or +10 armor is a bit meh

Zakin

Quote from: munchies1 on Jun 03, 2013, 11:15 PM
Very dumb question bro, you should ask on your own server.
I did ask on my own server, and I am asking here to be sure. Thats why I posted here as well as my own server

SukiChii

Well, you're not gonna get a right answer here since the price will depend on the server /hmm

Zakin

Quote from: SukiChii on Jun 04, 2013, 09:14 PM
Well, you're not gonna get a right answer here since the price will depend on the server /hmm
Well I didn't mean any harm. I didn't mean to offend anyone by posting this. I just thought it would be nice to post something here on "RMS" just for the heck of it. Topic and question removed.

Triper

There is no harm with it neither is a dumb question if you want to be sure with something, it's just cleaning the head of doubts and asking for advice to not be tricked into bad deals, nothing more. You're free to ask whatever you need help with and I bet anyone will be here to help if they can.

What they're trying to say is that it's hard to give a true answer to it because is too related to how a server "rolls"[that was why I didn't gave any accurate price, just +/- a brief check of what I've seen[or what my memory remembers] them going for on the tons of servers I've played].

I could say that I was playing on low rate and a KK card would go for 5M and another could say that they've seen them go for 100m each. It would be true for both cases but you would go into a bit of "who is right on this?? It's a well of a big range to be sure" state and you would be confused, just that :(

If you want something as a range with real numbers of what I've seen them going, I can give you one[even by PM if you don't want it here, just PM me asking it] but it's as I said - it's a range - and the server you're playing can either be on that range or be totally out of it but at least can give you an idea of what +/- you can expect!