Relics

I'll dare anyone to find something worse ;[

A92FL0163

My ears are pretty blinded, I think.

Green

Xarale

Quote from: Relics on Jul 11, 2009, 12:54 PM
I dare you to add a few Detales to that room, they're pretty damn loud/annoying too. :<

Poki

Quote from: Xarale on Jul 11, 2009, 02:26 PM
Quote from: Relics on Jul 11, 2009, 12:54 PM
I dare you to add a few Detales to that room, they're pretty damn loud/annoying too. :<

The clown was the most annoying MONSTER in the game(that picture).  Spamming bragi.

Relics

You think I'm annoying, I see how it is poki ;_;.

It's actually not that bad xarale, sounds way less annoying than bragi/leafcats/hillwinds/muka's.
Though, if you printscreen the screen freezes and you can hear a big stomp because the sound kind of restarts lol

SilverStream~

It's kind of like when you're mobbing an insane mob, speakers are on full, your comp lags a few metric tons, and your music halts too, lagging more, and then when it "releases" all you hear is a giant "PHOMP" of different sounds that blows your ears.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyuubi

Any MVP in Bio Lab 3 because they tend to sneak up & rip you to shreds unless you are well protected.
And, Queen Bee since you spend about 8-10 seconds standing still and continuously getting hit after she hits you once and pushes you about 5 squares back.
I also hate that plant on the field that makes that really annoying cracking sound when it's not attacking anyone.

Konata

Anything with JT (especially Mistress, because it lasts FOREVER), and the Bio3 High Wiz. The regular one, not the MVP.

Majinken Souga

The top three most hated for me are:

3. High Wizard Bio 3 MVP. That's mostly because I can't Asura her with my champion, though. It's easy to kill her with FO, but it's a pain. (I'm on Midrate, max level is 255/120)

2. Sniper Bio 3 MVP. ugh... She just sits back and shoots arrows at you while her superfast minions kill you in record time. I have to hide behind the corner and Asura her when she pops out.

1. Pori Pori. Do I have to explain why 95 million HP is annoying? -_- Trying to kill it by yourself takes a VERY long time.
The only way to save Modern TV: burn it in a pile, then burn the ashes, then compress and burn those ashes, then sprinkle it with holy water, then send the result into a black hole and never see it again.

Uzam

As a low level player - mimic, fast and has so much flee
As a player who mobs monsters - hodremlin, fcking sees in cloak == and aggressive too
When killing MVPs, Entweihen Crothen - it has a bunch of thorny skeletons, thorn of purification, magic thorn. Tons of them .__.
Any monster that uses JT, Storm Gust, freezes you, you have to use something besides neutral to hit it, or you have to only use neutral to hit it, like angeling or like ghost element.
That's my list =)
[color=#FF8C00]Top 3 Town BGMs[/color] -[color=#DDA0DD] Theme of Al De Baran, Izlude and Geffen [/color]
[color=#FF0000]Top 3 RO BGMs[/color] - [color=#FF00FF]One Step Closer(@go 15's BGM), Yetit Petit (ice dungeon BGM), Rose of Sharon (Veins field 3 BGM)[/color]
[color=#9932CC]TOP 4 GMs[/color] - [color=#FF0000]GM Meep, tearbleu, GM Amemeep, GM Castiel[/color] - [color=#FFC0CB]Honorable Mention - GM Fite, GM BlueDrops, GM Fite, GM Nicholas[/color]
[color=#00FFFF]Top 3 Hardest MVPs[/color]- [color=#FFC0CB]Naght Seiger, Entweihen Crothen, Satan Morroc[/color]
[color=#98FB98]Top 3 buffs[/color]- [color=#4B0082]Assumptio, gloria, aspersio[/color]
[color=#00BFFF]Top 3 NBA Teams[/color]- [color=#0000FF]Cleveland Cavaliers, Lakers, Denver Nuggets
[/color]
[color=#0000FF]Me and Squishy love tearbleu/GM Meep/GM BlueDrops![/color]
[color=#FF0000]Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Champions '10~[/color]
http://www.rebirthro.com/images/rebirth-banner.gif

Jaded Honor

Quote from: Uzam on Aug 22, 2009, 11:30 PM
As a low level player - mimic, fast and has so much flee

Amen to that.

Personaly, I always hated the Gazetti in Ice Cave. Caster with no phen+ fast attacker= dead.

devilsnevercry

Porings

Human Incarnation of Morroc

Why did Gravity have to make that sprite...
Quote from: CuTeBoi on Sep 04, 2009, 02:24 PM
  Will the donors complain? maybe, but they aren't what run my network, I run it, and so does my blood and sweat.

SilverStream~

Raped, turned into demon.  It's a woman in touch with her inner feelings.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________