Most annoying monster in the game...

Started by AlviN, Feb 27, 2008, 12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orange

Hunter Fly... ruined geffen dungeon for me(man i loved that place) along with many other places.
And anything that casta hallaucination or w/e
Muka's make the most annoying sounds.
:3

david10

Odin02

for me. . .mmm. . pori pori (bring it on) will be the best annoying monster for me :)
try to look upon him :) im sure you will suffer :) haha!!!
~     • Baby Im Here To Save You. . I <3~ Imari. . •     ~

Dean Stark

i hated mukas so much that i came to love it =p

leaf cats are the most annoying for me

Hutchy

Aww, I love me some Leaf Cats. So cute.
:]
The boyfriend HATES them though, along with Savage Babes. Personally I'd have to go with Mukas as well, because of the noise factor. In general, anything with range on its side, because I always think I'm safe only to be mutilated moments later. o_o

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

Cute? They have two eyes in different colour.

Hutchy

Ayu

I'll be the odd one out and reply, "Anubis."

It's like a crap factory that pumps out High Priests that forgot how to pneuma, let along buff on time. Anything beyond "click TU," "click heal on self" and "gloria for more TU!" are overly complicated for at least 50% of all the "Made in Anoobis" High Priest out there. It's stupid >_<

Artariko

The rich wage war, but its the poor who die.

InFlamesWeTrust

Spoiler
I'll be the odd one out and reply, "Anubis."

It's like a crap factory that pumps out High Priests that forgot how to pneuma, let along buff on time. Anything beyond "click TU," "click heal on self" and "gloria for more TU!" are overly complicated for at least 50% of all the "Made in Anoobis" High Priest out there. It's stupid >_<
[close]

HAH! It's so true, too.  I don't like plants, for obvious reasons.

Artariko

Plants suck in generak on RO not enough EXP...Increase soils are awesome though :O
The rich wage war, but its the poor who die.

XionSiphon

Mukas and definitely those small things that spawn outside of the Abyss Dungeon (the ones that screetch like no tomorrow)

Defaced

I do hate those little horongs for some reason.

XionSiphon

Quote from: Defaced on Oct 28, 2008, 08:14 PM
I do hate those little horongs for some reason.

I never noticed they made noises? Or just because they happen to be Horongs? :P

superhappyfun

any monster that uses hide is also annoying. because then you have to go through the drag of hunting a horong card just to kill them efficiently.