Just rage-quit iRO Classic

Started by DeadOwnz, Aug 17, 2012, 05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yC

Yes, I don't get how the stone can stop bots neither.  The logic doesn't work unless the stone is char bounded but that will only slow down the bot army, not stop them.

Klassione

Quote from: yC on Aug 21, 2012, 09:22 PM
Yes, I don't get how the stone can stop bots neither.  The logic doesn't work unless the stone is char bounded but that will only slow down the bot army, not stop them.

Totally agree.

I never saw the logic in that either.

Thoth

I don't get how a company with that kindof money can't have decent connections and packet encryption... then again, maybe they like having bots

I went to check out the freeserver once. the novice area lagged and was full of bots. ragequit the server within 10 minutes

yC

Gravity isn't that rich, especially revenue has been declining for RO world wide except Japan.

Mathspy

Quote from: Triper on Aug 17, 2012, 10:44 AM
I stopped at 1/1 novice when I logged in and saw it was the super old client without the new functions.

Did the same XDDD /heh

And about the stone, for me it just seem another "Magical Stone" or "Reset Stone"
That thing made them lots of money, and they wouldn't like giving it up in Classic, so they just renamed it~
I miss this place

Yukino

My Windows laptop is in Hamilton, but I only have a Macbook with me here in Markham xD. Can't download it until Thursday ><... (which is good since I have unlimited bandwidth there and not here.)

Will probably rage-quit like everyone else D< but shall try it for the experience. Bought a new large screen to plug to my laptop and to enjoy my gaming haha =D.

PS. Yusifer, if you read this, are you still playing iRO, or are you busy preparing for school XD? Need to leech D<!
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

Thoth

Quote from: yC on Sep 02, 2012, 08:46 PM
Gravity isn't that rich, especially revenue has been declining for RO world wide except Japan.
gravity aint rich because they are being stupid in traditional corporate fashion
scaring away the playerbase before they arrive is a perfect example of this.