iRO to open new Pre-Renewal server

Started by Tavern, Jun 08, 2012, 10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leokimah

Easier said than done.

It has to be a legit email and phone number or else you won't get the points. Some of the damn things make you call their automated system with the number you entered to get the confirmation code. Posting false information doesn't work I've already tried. Also for some of them you have to use the same email you registered your in game account with.

Buckyx

i am from slovakia so first time there were 3 videos for 5 and some download thing for 25 so i got 40WP first day, then 2 days after only 1 video so ... not the way for me

Yukino

Seems like such a hassle =/. How much is it for one magic stone? I might not even bother with the server then...
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

Buckyx

100 kafra points .. but some players sells it

Usagimimi

Quote from: Yukino on Jul 08, 2012, 07:34 AM
Seems like such a hassle =/. How much is it for one magic stone? I might not even bother with the server then...

Is not lots :v it's purty stupid that it's on Kafra Shop, but at the same time, by the time you need the stone, you should've had a lot of video opportunities on the website. Maybe they're thinking that way.

Can buy stone for you <3

Yukino

Like I don't spend enough time opening up video links already (anime episodes ;D) lol!

100 Kafra Points... sounds like a lot. Yusifer, what's your class (same with the other people)? May decide on a class that's not taken yet xD (though I seriously hate grinding, such low rates ><).

leokimah

Well the worst class to choose right now is probably the alchemist cause you can get homuns yet. No lighthalzen for the quest.

Usagimimi

Quote from: Yukino on Jul 08, 2012, 02:14 PM
Like I don't spend enough time opening up video links already (anime episodes ;D) lol!

100 Kafra Points... sounds like a lot. Yusifer, what's your class (same with the other people)? May decide on a class that's not taken yet xD (though I seriously hate grinding, such low rates ><).

Armours are 250, hats are 500. 100 = 1$ for us, Yuki :o

yC is Mage, Chimie is Archer, I is Aco.

Creme

Not directly on-topic, but I'm amused at the amount of LR pservers opening now, after iRO Classic has opened.  It's great to see them FINALLY coming back, but guys...opening 15ish new LRs when iRO is directly rivaling your player base is going to be even more difficult! Lol. 

Maybe wait off opening a bit until Classic has died down some?

Yukino

Thanks for the heads-up, leokimah =D. That's a shame...

Oh, I wanted to be either a mage or archer xD. Hm, what to be, what to be.

And lol, Creme! Never noticed them, but you got a point XD.

orewasugoi

Players usually sell the stones in game for zeny.  KP is going for about 1k per point atm so a stone costs 100k.  Honestly that should be easy enough to get before your lvl 54-66 depending on what job you go.

Charity Case

well from my experience + common sense, the best bet to hit iRO right now is prob eRO v4.
Also if your going to play iRO, do it now because once those mvp cards start rolling in the server is going to hell and never coming back. You should also know gravity opend this server so they can suck money outa players before its tool late( i.e Kafra shop offers superior leveling eq and etc).

And if your looking to get those magic stones, i hear those surveys can be pretty unreliable somtimes.

jblazer

This server failed from the start lol.

Botters, Zeny sellers, and OP cash items from day one.

Honestly sad how such a bad server gets 1k+ average online. While really good servers only have 10% of that. I guess this is the power of corporate advertisement.

Triper

Or maybe because people feel safe there since their work won't go so fast to hell?

Usagimimi

Quote from: Triper on Aug 01, 2012, 11:33 PM
Or maybe because people feel safe there since their work won't go so fast to hell?

This. pServers do not have a good rap. The majority last 1-6 months. Rare be they who last longer than that.

Not worth the time, the money, etc.