How do you make your builds?

Started by tomosuke, Mar 14, 2009, 03:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aris

i always include buffs like blessing and agi ofc... depending on the class. i'll add food depending on what level i'm willing to get (+5 for str cuz i'm lazy) and go around that.

Nao_Lesko

I let the character decide...With any game I play, I'm an RP'er at heart, so I will decide a unique name and set of traits for every character I birth.  It takes all the stress away from the "did I do right pumping all that LUK into my character" or "omg, this so didn't work out the way I had hoped".  It just sorta works for me; None of my characters are really PVP-able, but I can all ways hold my own and have tons of fun, in the mean time <3 <3 <3

Luxajin

Usually  my builds are counter builds. first i try to see the popular builds and from that make a build to counter it. for example in this server i play in SB type sinxs are very popular. so what i did was i made my sniper a flee type build.
(i could imagine there faces shocked to see there EDP Link SB miss and die from 1 or 2 FAs). this also goes for hunting and MvPing i find out there stregths and weakneses and build a build from that.

plus trial and error yes that works the best.

Sarin

I really hope this example did not happen, since any at least average assassin should survive 3-4 FAs. And any decent one would quickly counter with throw stone and SB after stunning you.

caramel

I usually check out guides about certain builds and see what they suggest and then decide how to go based off that. I prefer to make WoE characters, and I never build with food added, but I always add in the buffs since I usually try and keep a buffslave nearby. :]

I prefer no wasted stats!

Sarin

It's surprising how many people go "No food" policy...there are builds that aren't possible without it, like my LK with total stats (no buffs) 130 str, 100 vit, 60 dex. Used food is +5 str +3 dex...

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

Methinks getting bless+agi is five to seven times easier than gathering items for foods.

ChemicalW

Food and buffs are the way to go.