Guild Leader

Started by MemoZzz, Jan 04, 2009, 09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MemoZzz

Well... like the description says.

bleu

most guild leaders are:

SinX (ability to cloak and eCall behind enemy lines and also able to break the emp)
Stalker (ability to chase walk/tunnel drive and eCall behind enemy lines and also able to break the emp)
Lord Knights (ability to survive lots of damage (Pre-cast breaker), walk fast and also able to break the emp)

Poki

bleu's list and:

High priest: ability to set up defence so that he/she may not be interrupted for casting
Sniper: ability to trap before e-calling
Paladin: ability to tank well enough to find a good time/spot to use e-call

But as said, most is usually the three listed from bleu.

blackgh05t

Guild Leaders usually don't lead well as DPS classes unless you're really freakin' good at multi-tasking. I suggest playing something support yet survivable.

For guild recallers, Stalker or Soul Linker.
eos
Est. 2008

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

animianacs

actually, any classes can be a leader depending on individuality

for WOE purposes, SL hands down =D
~If the music is too loud, Your too OLD !!!

Orange

I would say stalker or high priest

Both are good at surviving, stalkers own for E-Call and both can survive for ages to stay near everyone for the +'d stats, and both are awsome classes :D
:3

Littlechan

stalker for me, because of his chase walk/stealth ^^

or sinX, because when cloaking, he'll walk faster when he's right next to the wall

*Thank You very much for Azurene*

The world is getting more and more broken everyday...

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

Sildan

I prefer a creator or whitesmith, since they're pretty hard to deal with, if they know what they're doing. I also pick those two classes, because they can hold more of the spoils.

Mortiik

How about champ? Just an idea, but snap could help too :)

Quote"You may strategically place your wonderful lips upon my posterior and kiss it repeatedly."

Gabrielle

yea, I'd say totally depends on the population of the server and the type of WoE there is. HP or something survivable on servers with too many people for too few castles, Champs are amazing for E-call on small servers, prefer them almost to sinx, since, unless a guild is smart enough or has enough people to use lokis in a Precast, a champ can bypass all that crap, and be gone from sight in about 2 seconds flat.

EdenRO - 8/8/5 NEW Casual Low Rate, Grand Opening: 29th of December
http://edenro.net

MemoZzz

Thanks for the replies. I would say my server is a low pop with only 3 castles available. My friend who is going to be the guild leader thinks of a Paladin or High Priest.

Rudolph Zyaber

Stalker or Sinx.  Sinx has more HP and can move around without being seen, thus is able to set up an Urgent Recall better than most classes.  Stalker can do the same but has more variety to them.

LK and Paly might be good as well because I've seen it done before in some servers where they would just run up, tank the whole guild themselves with their hp, and hide somewhere to UC. 

really it can be any class, but the ones that can get your guild closer to the emp are usually the better ones to lead the guild.
Bleh

drake0712

A stalker with a gtb card would be great as you can chase walk without getting hit by any magic attacks.
But yea its kinda hard to get your hands on a gtb card on a low rate server.

But still stalker is still good you can chase walk for anti detection and hide for anti spells.

WatchingYou

Stalker is very good.
Paladin is also one of my favourite leader characters, especially against good deffers who detect most stalkers.

Zelos

I was in WoE in Slice right. Some noob Pala walks up to me and starts immediately spamming sacrifice. Anyway Stalker is good if un-noticed.

Cielte

Quote from: Creed on Jan 11, 2009, 10:08 PM
I was in WoE in Slice right. Some noob Pala walks up to me and starts immediately spamming sacrifice. Anyway Stalker is good if un-noticed.

Totally irrelevant, and no-one probably cares bout this. And no I'm not flaming.

Stalker, SinX, High Priest, Linker, Paladin are good choices.

Tieria

Depends on the rates and the size of your server, I suppose. If you're on a low rate with high War of Emperium attendance, use a Stalker.

I quit! No longer GMing, thanks.

VinLRO

I'd say, Sinx, Stalker and Paladin are the best.
Stalker for excellent cloaking ability, Sinx for fast emp breaking and Paladin for very nice tanking.

Omi

I'd honestly say Lord Knight is one of the better ones from past experience, along with soul linker.  Lord Knight charge attacks between players and SL has buffs and high jump so that it can stay invincible just long enough for EC to cast in most cases.  Stalker is probably a good one too because of chase walk, but if the other guild have a maya purple card then it's useless :x

JuicyAngel

teakwon master and soul linker also good for WOE
teakwon high jump and feeling skills drain sp
while Soul linker skill to help regenerate equal to amount of damage being done to you the only back draft of this need to spam
Grape juice or blue potions alot

mickiedeez

lvl 1 novice for ssho homie
Quote from: Temjin on Feb 16, 2010, 12:07 PM
You are a f*** idiot. Why you even bother to post here, I will never know. It is BEYOND ME.

Silvie

Stalkers. Chase Walk is very, very useful.