Guild Leader

Started by MemoZzz, Jan 04, 2009, 09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zelos

I was in WoE in Slice right. Some noob Pala walks up to me and starts immediately spamming sacrifice. Anyway Stalker is good if un-noticed.

Cielte

Quote from: Creed on Jan 11, 2009, 10:08 PM
I was in WoE in Slice right. Some noob Pala walks up to me and starts immediately spamming sacrifice. Anyway Stalker is good if un-noticed.

Totally irrelevant, and no-one probably cares bout this. And no I'm not flaming.

Stalker, SinX, High Priest, Linker, Paladin are good choices.

Tieria

Depends on the rates and the size of your server, I suppose. If you're on a low rate with high War of Emperium attendance, use a Stalker.

I quit! No longer GMing, thanks.

VinLRO

I'd say, Sinx, Stalker and Paladin are the best.
Stalker for excellent cloaking ability, Sinx for fast emp breaking and Paladin for very nice tanking.

Omi

I'd honestly say Lord Knight is one of the better ones from past experience, along with soul linker.  Lord Knight charge attacks between players and SL has buffs and high jump so that it can stay invincible just long enough for EC to cast in most cases.  Stalker is probably a good one too because of chase walk, but if the other guild have a maya purple card then it's useless :x

JuicyAngel

teakwon master and soul linker also good for WOE
teakwon high jump and feeling skills drain sp
while Soul linker skill to help regenerate equal to amount of damage being done to you the only back draft of this need to spam
Grape juice or blue potions alot

mickiedeez

lvl 1 novice for ssho homie
Quote from: Temjin on Feb 16, 2010, 12:07 PM
You are a f*** idiot. Why you even bother to post here, I will never know. It is BEYOND ME.

Silvie

Stalkers. Chase Walk is very, very useful.