Do you usually play RO alone?

Started by Kolby, May 21, 2013, 07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karuna-tan

I farm and do stupid crap alone on RO. However, when I'm actually playing properly with my main (FS AB), there's not really a chance that I'd play alone, seeing how getting exp is just... painful at my levels if you think you're all good to go solo.

I have some random friends I've made from the parties I've joined (Juperos ftw) and I also have my own, international guild.
"Howard, you do know I've got a number of ways to poison you. In your sleep. Your food. You don't want that to happen do you?"

Zakin

Well, this made my day /ok Its nice to know that Im not alone when It comes to being alone. Wait... we actually have something in common in this topic... I just made a bunch of new friends... Im not alone anymore Yay!! /heh ... However thats only here on RMS & not my server /sob

Kolby

Quote from: Zakin on Jun 03, 2013, 11:23 PM
Well, this made my day /ok Its nice to know that Im not alone when It comes to being alone. Wait... we actually have something in common in this topic... I just made a bunch of new friends... Im not alone anymore Yay!! /heh ... However thats only here on RMS & not my server /sob
I think what all of us who are lonely should do is, go into a server, create a guild, help each other and become the most powerful guild in that server which consists of people who are lonely. Maan that'll be awesome /no1
Searching for friends is hard
Searching for companionship is harder
Be grateful to those who accompany you
On this Road, like the Wayfarer(A Person Travelling) finding it's way back home!

Playing since: 2004

Yoshino

I used to have cousins and friends playing RO but after years and years passing by, more MMOs have been out for grabs. Sadly, they all left me in the World of RO
but not because my computer can't handle it, Because I really really love RO.

I also used to hangout with in-game friends but after learning that they are using Sprite Edit to hunt down bosses in LHZ, I reported then and I'm now KOS and I'm taking a lot of heat from their friends this days. Although I don't have any regrets for reporting them as to me, I prefer playing fair.

It's like they're Heathcliff and I'm Kirito. Nomsayin? :P

Patton

I like to play alone or solo a lot of the time. I find it relaxing and therapeutic to be honest, Lol.

SkylarNetwork

I usually join servers alone and make a friend or two and party whenever we can, but i normaly stay away from pinoys for obvious reasons lol. I don't normally stay on a server for to long cause tbh 97% of them suck eggs these days and are all about $o$.

I'm never alone in general though as i see dead people everywhere *shifts eyes* XD.
Current server(s)
None

RoseTea

Quote from: SkylarNetwork on Jun 10, 2013, 07:27 PMbut i normaly stay away from pinoys for obvious reasons lol.
No, please, I insist.  Tell the class the obvious reasons why we should avoid pinoys.

Kensei

Quote from: RoseTea on Jun 11, 2013, 01:56 AM
No, please, I insist.  Tell the class the obvious reasons why we should avoid pinoys.

Because they're too cool to play with us.

Styx

I play a most of the time alone, mainly due time restrictions. Party and Guilds put pressure on my RL matters but if I find a good group I will invest my time for it.
In general I will help anyone that request for it, certainly if it is obvious they are stuck somehow to make progress.
Playing alone is not as efficient as playing with a group, a good group will outplay you easy.
Though most MVP's are possible, Bio3 and endless, Nidd are in common out of reach, unless the server is custome heavy.
My experiences with Pinnoys are no different then with players from other countrys, there are good and bad ones.
Though language can be an extra barrier.

Skyglass

I've always been a soloist when playing MMO's,
but since my sister is old enough now to know what to do, she plays on my servers with me.

Other than that, yes, I do MVP/PVP/Farm all alone.

Miyuu-chan

/ok I used to play alone for a long time , but not now  /ho

Pand0rah

I typically play alone, as no one I know in RL plays RO. I'll get really involved with the forum community on servers though and that typically will make playing easier as people start to know your name from the forums. I prefer iRO as a social game, where I have friends to do things with while playing and if it's just myself playing alone I just level characters, farm random things until friends log in -- or I play something else for a while.

Fruit Pie~

Man, where do you find those forums? The only time people know my name from any forums it's immediately associated with WoE drama s*** posting.

Admittedly I might have had a hand in this reputation.

Pand0rah

Haha! I join and introduce myself on the forums of the servers I join to play on and servers with great communities more often then not will give you a nice welcome and message you in-world and ask if you need any help! Maybe I'm just lucky!

Tom~

It depends. When I'm farming certain gears and items, yes. But other than that, I spend most of the time ingame doing stuff with my guild, whether we're sucking at WoE, or MvPing (even though it's not necessary in most cases).

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.