Confusing card

Started by Konata, Aug 30, 2011, 07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Konata

Seems like I misunderstand the Fallen Bishop Hibram card a lot. The RMS database defines the card as 'MATK + 10%, MaxSP -50%, +50% Damage vs. Demihuman & Angel monsters'.

Is this, exactly word for word, how it's intended to work? Because I've seen it work differently everywhere. Sometimes it doesn't have the MATK part, sometimes the damage vs demi & angel only applies to magic attacks, sometimes it's left out altogether. I don't know, I just want to know, is the above how I should assume it works when I start a new server, or is it wrong?

Erebus

bonus bMatkRate,10; bonus bMaxSPrate,-50; bonus2 bMagicAddRace,RC_Angel,50; bonus2 bMagicAddRace,RC_DemiHuman,50;

straight from the db (eathena 14921 stable if you were wondering)

Usagimimi

As Erebus pointed out, it should only work with magic attacks, and not with melee.

Thus the "bMagicAddRace" in the script.

yC

Well it is a MVP card we are talking about and it has to deal with damage on Demi-Human.  Different server might choose to nerf it for PvP/WoE balancing.  You'll have to look it up on the specific server to see if they nerfed it or not.  Otherwise what you see there is what you SHOULD get.