Any way to lower def???

Started by freakyred, Jun 13, 2008, 11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helrouis

Quote from: Ansuz Isaz on Jun 14, 2008, 12:45 AM
xD My view of DEF is simple:

PVM / MVP = Sexeh. =D It has massive amounts of use.

PVP/ GVG / WoE / Whatever I'm missing: ... Meh. xD As you two said, it's not all that useful anymore.

Ayte, + to you.
I forgot PVM/MVPs.

judo

I belieave Thanatos and Ice Pick are the only items that pretty much mess with RO base gameplay.
They make Refinning useless X_x. Might as well ignore Hollengreen.

Regards.

Helrouis

Quote from: judo on Jun 16, 2008, 07:49 PM
I belieave Thanatos and Ice Pick are the only items that pretty much mess with RO base gameplay.
They make Refinning useless X_x. Might as well ignore Hollengreen.

Regards.

Add up incantation samurai card. . . =/

Sarin

...and things like Executioner, Bloody Roar etc...

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

There's plenty of items and skills which ignore/increase damage based on def.

Helrouis

Quote from: Anti-Static Foam Cleaner on Jun 17, 2008, 01:42 AM
There's plenty of items and skills which ignore/increase damage based on def.
I even saw a script in eA, wherein it will amplify damage w/respect to your mdef.. Probably the next items would gonna be that worse..

fluidin

I agree with Hel. Def = much more useful in 99/70 servers.

Haha, the only skills which kill, and get affected by DEF are: SB with Boned or unslotted Infi, CT with conventional Axes (good ones use HA). That's all. Lol! Really, there isn't much point to DEF, eh.

AD, Asura, Clashing Spiral ignores DEF. BB usually comes together with Exec/HA. SBK with HA. SB with BR. All other skills are out-pottable.

Well, to be fair, only skills that really aren't out-pottable are: AD, Asura and SB. And all of them ignores DEF >.> Because SinXs that do not have BR = fail :P
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Helrouis

Quote from: fluidin on Jun 21, 2008, 05:43 AM
I agree with Hel. Def = much more useful in 99/70 servers.

Haha, the only skills which kill, and get affected by DEF are: SB with Boned or unslotted Infi, CT with conventional Axes (good ones use HA). That's all. Lol! Really, there isn't much point to DEF, eh.

AD, Asura, Clashing Spiral ignores DEF. BB usually comes together with Exec/HA. SBK with HA. SB with BR. All other skills are out-pottable.

Well, to be fair, only skills that really aren't out-pottable are: AD, Asura and SB. And all of them ignores DEF >.> Because SinXs that do not have BR = fail :P
+
Quite true. And i'm waiting on what Gravity is up to.. next time.