[Non-Renewal] Fastest way to solo mistress?

Started by jblazer, May 09, 2013, 09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jblazer

Hey guys, I want to create a character and just live on the mistress map forever. Because people do not kill it at all on my server, such a waste because it's 20% OCA drop for us.

Teleporting on it and getting knocked away from JT causes it to tele right?

So I think a knight class can do this the best? walking around and looking for it is the only way so I assume a peco class would be best with wind armor. Besides JT she doesn't seem to do much damage.

Any other advice would be great.

Latin

You will need RSX or Strong Shield. And dont ever move a single cell.

jblazer

Alright thanks, I got a strong shield. Although I don't know how I'm supposed to hit it since she has so much flee.

Anything to be done about it? or do I have to farm mummy cards. @_@

Suspension

You could take advantage of using the Strong Shield. With soul link shield boomerang never misses and strong shield does better damage than a normal shield.
Quote from: exii on Jun 27, 2015, 06:07 AM
If you think casting quag is a good idea you or your guild heavily failed to create a viable guild rost.

Triper

Champ is usually the best for her. Creator isn't mega bad either buuut is a bit annoying with so much annoying tele @.@

Hermos

Quote from: Triper on May 09, 2013, 12:20 PM
Champ is usually the best for her. Creator isn't mega bad either buuut is a bit annoying with so much annoying tele @.@

Exactly. Get Gypsy's Kiss and Battle Chant (atk) prebuffs and a Priest/High Priest buddy to use Lex Aeterna on the MvP and you're good to go.

Latin

jblazer

I do have an asura champ who does like ~112k with just bless and agi. And as well all the required buffers to reach 500k+ but that takes time.

I'm hoping to just login, kill her, log out. With 1 client. That's the point of perma camping the spot.

I think Knight is the best for this if I get enough hit.

Hermos

Quote from: Latin on May 09, 2013, 02:38 PM
That's not exactly solo, lol, hermos.

Well, you still can client all those. Still only one person. =p

Regardless, Champ is still the best class overall to solo Mistress. You'll use a lot of resources with an LK.

Triper

Then try Creator? I know that she does Pneuma and can JT the homuncul "to the infinite" but you can pull her outside of the pneuma with the homuncul making it solo-possible.

Thoth

if you do it with creator, you need lif homunculus for the run speed. finding her is harder than killing her.
star gladiator is also very effective and easier to make on low rates, and you can move very very fast with agi up and soul linker union buff. burn down in under ten seconds with heat, and be sure to bring some white pots.
I've also used star gladiator camp ghostring (ghost elemental heat) and the poring minis when I actually bothered to do that sortof thing. but its not good for your health.

I think my GRF link below makes mistress bigger than her minions when targeting her in pvm, its really annoying to aim a bomb and hit the minions by mistake, and then she tele away with 5% health...

Waear

Solo client creo is probably strongest, but I'd suggest dual clienting HP with dokebi armor and strong shield + champ that does at least half her HP unlexed.

dustin28

Use champ or creator. Get rcx card so no knockback. Spam EF or AD.  /heh
[color=red]Dedications[/color] take a [color=yellow]lifetime[/color]. But [color=purple]dreams[/color] only last for a [color=red]night[/color].
Nostalgic Ragnarok Online 150x/150x/Custom
Pure talent, pure skills.