[Non-Renewal] Combo Cards

Started by ZX001, Aug 19, 2015, 07:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZX001

Hello!

Good day to everyone! I would like to ask about the effects of combo cards, given the example below,

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=item_db&comid=136

The Bloody Butterfly Card gives a +30% slower casting time while the Loli Ruri Card give a -15% faster casting time.

My question is does it disregard the original card effect of the bloody butterfly card of +30% slower casting time? Im quite confused  /hmm since if you do the math of +30% and -15% it give the result of +15% slower cast time.. but reading the combo script, it does give a -15% on the cast rate...

{ bonus bMaxHP,500; bonus bDef,5; bonus bMdef,5; bonus2 bSkillAtk,14,10; bonus2 bSkillAtk,19,10; bonus2 bSkillAtk,20,10; if(BaseClass==Job_Mage) { bonus bMatkRate,3; bonus bCastrate,-15; } }

Or does the combo set effect over rule the individual card effects?

Can anyone enlighten me?  /heh

Thank you in advance  /no1

Triper

Ignore the info on the card, most of the time you will always find something wrong related to that.

In the end you will have 15% slower cast with the entire set.

ggwp

Combo script applied after you complete the set. Individual item script still applied.

Bloody Butterfly scripts
bonus bCastrate,30; bonus bNoCastCancel,0; bonus2 bSkillAtk,"MG_FIREWALL",5;

Mage Combo cards sets
bonus bMaxHP,500; bonus bDef,5; bonus bMdef,5; bonus2 bSkillAtk,14,10; bonus2 bSkillAtk,19,10; bonus2 bSkillAtk,20,10; if(BaseClass==Job_Mage) { bonus bMatkRate,3; bonus bCastrate,-15

-15+30 = +15

Other example Incubus + Succubus set

Incubus
bonus bInt,-3; bonus bSPrecovRate,-20; bonus bMaxSP,150
Succubus
bonus bVit,-3; bonus bHPrecovRate,-20; bonus bMaxHP,1000
Combo
bonus bHPrecovRate,30; bonus bSPrecovRate,30; bonus bVit,4; bonus bInt,4

Results = 1 int , 1 vit , 10% hp/sp recovery , 1000 hp , 150 sp

ZX001

Oh, so using the mage combo cards is a disadvantage on the casting time.. thats what i thought doing the math... that sucks.. -_-

I just wasted time getting those cards..  /swt Whats the point of having those combo cards anyway?

Thank you very much ggwp and Triper  /no1