[Non-Renewal] Best way to farm salamanders?

Started by freyasclone, Jul 21, 2015, 07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

freyasclone

Whats the best way to farm thor3 salamanders in a 99/70 server?
Tried using TKM in the RMS test server but didnt work.

Zereges

Clean up one of the bottom rooms so that only Salamander stay there.
Lure them into HWs Storm Gust.
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta Rheî> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

freyasclone

is there a way to do it easily with just 1 char.

Relics

Lord knight with at least fire ele armor, pike with 2 vadon/peco peco egg card, anti formless/fire prop gear can tank salamanders. Bowling bash/spear stab damage should be reasonable.

freyasclone

Quote from: Relics on Jul 21, 2015, 01:57 PM
Lord knight with at least fire ele armor, pike with 2 vadon/peco peco egg card, anti formless/fire prop gear can tank salamanders. Bowling bash/spear stab damage should be reasonable.

will test it out. but i think salamanders sonic blow would kill me though. i think their sonic blows are more problematic but that i would need raydric instead of jakk. alice shield should work better than antiformless shield too.

is pierce considered range? wont salamanders reflect the damage from bb/spear stab?

Relics

They will, I had kasa in mind when I wrote that. Spiral pierce is another option.

I would definitely tinker around with LK though, they have that beefiness to them you need for thor

freyasclone

Quote from: Relics on Jul 21, 2015, 03:03 PM
They will, I had kasa in mind when I wrote that. Spiral pierce is another option.

I would definitely tinker around with LK though, they have that beefiness to them you need for thor

tested it on the RMS test server against 1 salamander dont seem to work out.
this is wad i made:
http://calcx.wushuang.ws/?cavbLbibHbia8aOababFeaaaYkaFaFayamlkedTaaaaaacsaagjaaeunycgnDbpnEgKnMbNfFbNaeeeamkkakkgffakaabkkaaaaaibikaaahLaaaaHaaaa

thanks for helping regardless.

Zereges

With just one character, I would probably go with Sniper using Traps and DS. However, it is quite slow, unless you have Thanatos/Ktullanux cards.
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta Rheî> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange