Sakray Problem?

Started by tsftom00, Nov 01, 2007, 05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pfja1st

before i played rebirthro i downloaded iro in there official website. i downloaded both iro and sakray, it was successful and fast(i was using the time warner cable isp). and then i went to google to search private servers of ro. i just chosed rebirthro and the download was pretty neat(no hassle). also, there's no hassle on installing and setting up any required steps to play rebrthro in my internet service and in my computer. like i replied above, i'm still low tech(not familiar with almost or every gadgets and gizmos out there). this is just what i did(in terms of downloading the whole thing), you may try to completely delete all the files of ragnarok online in both official and the private version of it. and then you may try downloading it again. i hope you'll have no troubles anymore. if anybody is reading this reply and would like to help out, please help us. if you may have any corrections or suggestions, please do.  :D

AceJay

-_-;

iRO will NEVER work with ANY private servers, ever.

pfja1st

i did downloaded iro in there official server, but with it comes sakray which private servers need(i believe so). rebirthro download website says(if i understood it correctly) that it needs both kRO and sakray, though i never downloaded kRO anymore. i just have iro, sakray, and rebirthro. and i can play the game just fine. i hope i explained my case just right.

AceJay

You downloaded the american Sakray and can play private servers?

That's not possible.

pfja1st

oh, i have to add something---i did download the full rebirhtro download thingy. i think when you download the full one it'll have both sakray and kRO automatically. i just remebered... sigh!
Posted on: November 06, 2007, 04:15:58 pm
Quote from: AceJay on Nov 07, 2007, 12:15 AM

You downloaded the american Sakray and can play private servers?

That's not possible.

Sakray is from iRO, isn't it? If it would, it will definitely be an American Server(though it is a Test Server) like you said. I'm just wondering, are there different Sakray Servers out there? I'm ashamed to tell, but it seems confusing to me now! Need help!

AceJay

...No.

PServers use the Korean Sakray.

pfja1st

Quote from: AceJay on Nov 07, 2007, 01:15 AM
...No.

PServers use the Korean Sakray.

hmmm... so that would really mean that i do have a korean version of sakray together with kro, or just plainly kRO sakray?

AceJay

kRO and the kRO Sakray are two seperate downloads, your full installer probably included both.

pfja1st

Now its finally over(my confusion)! Thank you so much!

tsftom00

Ok...Another Arguement. My laptop (maybe that's the porblem) was made and I got it 2 years ago. It used to run RO perfectly, then somehow it crashed. Now it's super-slow and Rebirthro or any Ro server gives me that blue screen.
Some people have the worst jokes:

What is black and white?
A rooster. (HAHA that is not funny)

Why do we breath?
Because we have to! (You call that a joke?)

Did you know you eat 80 spiders each night?
(No Comment...)

When is a door not a door.
When it's ajar!
(Get away from me)

AceJay

tsftom00

Reformat makes it more slower. Anything else?

What is black and white?

Why do we breath?

(No Comment...)

When it's ajar!
(Get away from me)

AceJay

After reformatting, make sure you reinstall the latest drivers, then it should be fine unless it was your computer specs in the first place...

tsftom00

Reformat...Done!
Download of drivers...Continuing!
Download of Client...Almost Done!

We'll see soon enough.
Posted on: November 13, 2007, 07:25:36 am
AHHH! Still not working!!!! I guess I have to resort to the last thing. SakUp.

What is black and white?

Why do we breath?

(No Comment...)

When it's ajar!
(Get away from me)

pfja1st

oh my... i wish you success sooner or later, better if sooner... its so sad if somethings are really not working well as expected. hate those situations. well, good luck... (^_^)