Dual Client problem

Started by allanrma, Jul 22, 2009, 10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allanrma

I used to Dual cleint with no problems at all, I play windowed. But now when i dual client, the client am not curently using freezes. When i switch back to the second account, everything that was supposed to happen while it was frozen, happens but in like fast forward. The only way i can fix it momentarily is by changing the priority in the task manager, but it only solves the problem while am not using the second account. please someone help me  :'(

yC

I get that from time to time when I dual client.  I thought it was my slow computer that can't handle the two clients' graphical movement at the same time?

As long as it doesn't disconnect and you are just leeching it's fine. (for me that is ..)

(moving to RO support.)

Notorious

Are you using a laptop? Because some of my friends have this problem and they all use laptops.

Nyako

i have the same probem Q.Q

The Game will take 100% Cpu-usage(Idle).

When I run a second Ragnarok the first one freeze.
If I switch back to the first one, the game is fine again, but the second freeze, so Dualclienting is impossible.

System:
CPU Typ AMD Athlon 64, 2200 MHz (11 x 200) 3700+
Motherboard Name Gigabyte GA-K8NF-9 / K8NF9 Ultra (3 PCI, 2 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR DIMM, Audio, Gigabit LAN, IEEE-1394)
RAM 2048 MB (PC3200 DDR SDRAM)
Grafic geforce 7500  512MB

Tested with:
Win Xp 32bit
Win XP 64Bit
Windows 7 (RC7100) 64Bit
Q_Q

On my Notebook I dont have the problem(can run up to 8 clients at the same time)

System:
AMD Turion 2x 1,6Ghz
RAM 1012BM
Grafic ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 - 256 MB