Tarot Card of Fate

Started by Zshinobi, Aug 29, 2009, 05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zshinobi

If I have insta cast and 100% cast delay reduction (ie 150 INT+ lv 10 Musical Lesson+ lv 10 Poem of Bragi), I should be able to use it continuously.

My question is, will the cast be affected by ASPD?

Relics

Yeah, ASPD does have effect on the spammability of tarot .. tested the difference just now between 195 and 166 ASPD, 195 was clearly faster.. and the 'skill has failed' text appeared faster after one another.. it also felt way easier on my fingers with 195 aspd.

fluidin

ASPD probably helps with every single skill/whatever in RO.

Look, even the Hiding and Cloaking animations for a Thief class are much faster when you have higher ASPD.
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Relics

Just a few aren't affected by ASPD, such as magnum break, even with 190 aspd and -100% aftercast that skill still has the same lag.
Or gravitational field.. weapon refine.. etc

fluidin

Well, you get what I mean.  :P
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.