A 9K DS on Draco? How did she do that?! (legit 99/70 server)

Started by Leamee, Feb 24, 2011, 07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leamee

I got KS'ed by this sniper who did a 9K DS on draco. I mean, that's just not ... normal. Not the KS (don't care) but the DPS. I can do 10K on Kasa but Kasa is different.
Even with magmarig card and a bunch of kaho cards and OAB/Burning bow etc, I can't go over 4.5K which really bugs me.
With bloodied shackle balls and porcellio and other stuff, it's the same story.
She can't be more than 99/70 and she wasn't linked or even buffed.
In my mind, either she is a cheater or she was lexed by an invisible priest. I can see how reaching even 6K is possible with a friend sage but 9K isn't possible. I mean there aren't many bows and possible combinations, she can't wear a shield so she didn't use something like draco card. I pm-ed her but she had left the dungeon I think.
Any guess?

Sarin

Probably easiest explanation is gospel buffs. Also, are you sure it was one DS? If you're fast enough, or there is a minor lag, you can see "chained" DS.

uncelebrated

'effective now, ***** is butthurt because his server sucks without competent players to make things interesting'

mohdamrilazuan

Zereges

Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta Rheî> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

Leamee

No lex aeterna afaik. I need to run more test but it might just have been down to lag.

Gene

Like what Sarin said, it is also possible with Gospel's x2 atk and +20 all stat buff

Zereges

Had you clicked on my link, which I posted?
9k+ without gospel and lex aeterna

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

My Anime List
My StackExchange

Leamee

Yes, I clicked on it but I don't think I understood it the first time.  :)
Thanks a lot for making me analyze your build again - it's very good and I think anyone can get these equips. Well maybe not +8 OAB but +6 is extremely easy to make. I'll probably need to make a slave sage to farm that kind of spot.
+8 OAB is not a crazy goal, mine is already +6, and even without bloodied shackle balls and with only a +6 OAB, the DS reaches 8.5k or so. I think box of resentment is the key thing here. With measly +3 dex food, no orle gloves and a single glove with zerom, reaching 8K is doable.
Actually, I really need to make a sage now!
I'll probably have to resell all my upgraded burning bows now that you guys have found the solution to my problems.

Thanks again, much appreaciated  :)

Zereges

Box of resentment simulates Baphomet horns which adds JOB*2/7 atk (70job - 20atk)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

My Anime List
My StackExchange

uncelebrated

Once again, Dracos use Lvl 10 Provoke.
Posted on: Feb 26, 2011, 06:12 am
Quote from: uncelebrated on Feb 26, 2011, 02:12 PM
Once again, Dracos use Lvl 10 Provoke.

Snipers already have pretty ridiculous ATK so the +32% from Provoke means you can easily get a 9k DS.  I did 11k with 170 dex and a +4 OAB on a LR with no customs iirc.
'effective now, ***** is butthurt because his server sucks without competent players to make things interesting'

Leamee

You're right but draco doesn't use it all the time. Anyway I got my answers, so thanks a lot guys. I haven't played with my sniper in a while so I will run some tests when I do.