Need help

Started by KrAt0s, Jan 29, 2009, 10:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KrAt0s

Well this is my first char and im kinda havin a hard time finding good training spots.

Im a priest i can't seem to find a spot where i can lvl up quick so i can get to the better skills and rebirth.

Im lvl 70 high int and moderate dex.
Other guides say to get turn undead and train on ancient mummies but the spawn rate is so low any other places to go?

Also if anyone could tell me the best build to use that would be great, i mostly solo lvl but also go into parties sometimes.

ChemicalW

Tried visiting gl_chyard? Heal bomb wraiths and such.

Poki

Go to sphinx and heal bomb / turn undead Anubis.  It's basically the quickest way I can think of for you.  If you still think the spawn rate is too slow then either someone is owning you by killing the monsters too quickly, or you're just too impatient.

Probably impatient, just like how you posted in the wrong section of the forums.  Not a single moment to spare or time to give thought! Charge!

GREAT GUIDE: +1

MemoZzz

What kind of skills do you have available?

Just like Poki said, you can go for Anubis, but if they are a little too much for you, try Evil druids/Wraiths. Or you can also go for Skeleton/Zombie Prisoners.

Poki

Or you can heal bomb some antique firelocks if everything seems too hard.  If you still have troubles then you can always resort to killing zombies at payon level 1.

CookieEater

Quote from: Poki on Jan 29, 2009, 04:35 PM
Or you can heal bomb some antique firelocks if everything seems too hard.  If you still have troubles then you can always resort to killing zombies at payon level 1.
But... the Zombies are real killers! They're lethal beyond words!
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

Poki

Don't worry, as long as you have ED on, you'll fit right in and be just as lethal as they are!

ChizWiz

yeh, you can do what everyone else mentioned above.
or you can also go to abby dungeon 2, get lots of blue gemstones and flywings.
when your in abby 2, cast ME on the mobs then flywing outta there and repeat the method again.

Descent

If you have a decent set of support skills, you can always FS somebody in a good leveling spot like Rachel Sanctuary. Kill two birds with one stone...you keep your partymate alive and you get shared EXP.