+4SprintMail[1] (Tao Gunka Card)
+4SprintShoes[1] (Matyr Card) ============ Badly need HP
+4ValkManteau[1] (Giant Whisper Card)
+4ValkShield[1] (Thara frog Card)

Weapons:

+4  Blue Naght [3]
+8 Mes[3]
+6 Orcish Axe[4]

I got cards like: TG,Hydra,Thana,Zipper (Well, TG and Hydra doesn't help thou)

Accessory :

+2 Sprint Ring

----------------------------------------------------------

Any suggestions to build up my damage and for my stats please. Im really confused on weapon choice and cards /sob
I really appreciate those guys who will reply and give effort! Thanks guys! Godbless! :3 /heh

Triper

I will just quote something that resumes +/- what is SBK to help you with it:

Spoiler

Soul Breaker, also known as SBK, is a ranged skill that consists of two parts of damage, one based on INT[NOT MATK] and the other based on ATK.
Doesn't work with +% stuff[yes, no +20% cards, The Sign, etc], only with +ATK gears or special effects like the ones from Combat Knife or Ice Pick.
Right Hand is the Weapon Hand.
Left Hand the Shield Hand.

The INT part:

• Gives the most damage without the need of something special
  • Never misses
  • Is non-elemental but cards like Raydric reduce the damage from it
  • Have a 500-1000 damage variation.

The ATK part:

• Can miss since depends on hit to give damage
  • Takes on the elemental property of your weapon (if you are dual wielding it takes on the element of the Right Hand)
  • When dual wielding, the atk of the weapon of the left hand doesn't increase your final SBK damage
  • Special effects give damage based on this[yep, Combat Knife, Ice Pick, Weeder Knife, etc and nop, not the status, SBK can't give status]
  • The base damage follows the formula: [(Total ATK - Left Hand Weapon's ATK) * Skill Level]
  • +ATK gears applies only this part
  • Refines are ignored in the left hand to give extra damage
Some extra notes about it:
  • When dual wielding and casting SBK, you are not penalized for the lack of Righthand Mastery or Lefthand Mastery skills
  • Items that allow your attacks to bypass the target's defense, such as Combat Knife and Ceaser's Sword apply in either hand
Some Pratical Examples:
  • Excalibur+Ice Pick+High STR+enough HIT to not miss = Holy SBK with Ice Pick Effect, can use INT to pump damage a bit more
  • Excalibur+Ice Pick+High INT+no STR = Non-Elemental SBK with almost no Ice Pick effect extra damage
  • Excalibur+High INT = Non-Elemental SBK
  • Excalibur+High STR+Medium INT+enough HIT to not miss = Holy SBK with good damage from both INT and STR
[close]

Since SBK has an huge delay so you need -% after cast gear to be effective[this you already know] along high dex and high aspd.
More aspd means more spam since it cuts the animation. You can notice this with 1 agi and then compare it with 99 agi.

You should also aim for thana/inca cards at different weapons and use according situations. If you always miss, stick to the INT part or use a weapon with a phree(s) or mummies at the left hand.

The trick is to have a good main dmg weapon and just swap the offhand weapon according needs or you end needing a katar to swap.

If you want to go vit or agi type is up2u. If there are tons of mvp cards there then thanas are around too so try to never have > 100 total soft+hard def so it sucks[*cough* Tao Gunka *cough*].

Other gear is up to your play style. The point is - you need a ton of copy/paste gear with different cards to swap and survive against different dmg. Angeling, Ghostring, Tao, Marc, ED, Dokebi, Pasana, Dustiness, Jakk, Hode, Devi, etc.

Also, don't be like some stupid SBK SinXs that think that are amazing PRO and never use a shield/reduces. Thara/Horn/GTB/Maya are good, have them ready to be used when needed to prevent stupid deaths.

If you can get max aspd, ROFL to poke some people is fun with this. You jut need to use an EDP before that and wait for BBs to appear.

The best weapon combo around for SBK should be probably the fire naught+that sinx dagger with 4 slots.

Matyr is cool but I'm almost sure that you don't need that +1 agi on a 255 server. Get a firelock and a +9 shoe or, if you really have to get lower def to get higher vit vs thanas, get a swordman mvp card.

edz0603

Thanks Bro :) This helped me a lot. :> Now i got +10 OA, +10Sandstorm dagger,and naghts, well your tutorial really boosted my attack damage and my survivability. Thanks a lot.