sinX/G.X weapon?

Started by XR117, Jun 12, 2010, 02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XR117

hi there.. i'm kinda new here... :)

i was just wondering what weapon should i use for my G.X?? should i use katar or double dagger??
currently i'm using infiltrator+10 with 2 x turtle gens, 1 x stormy knight, and 1 x bapho card..

i'm playing atomixRO btw..

Kaezar

There are a bunch of double dagger vs katar discussions (of course, only for sinx. Gx skills/potential ignored for obvious reasons) somewhere out there, as well as what cards to put; go look =)

Evenescent

I'm guessing the server you are playing is a super high rate, as the Infiltrator has 4 slots. Anyways, you should take out the storm knight and bapho card from the katar and put another 2 hydra in there. That would be your strongest pvp weapon in NORMAL cases. When you fight against a noob (High/Max Vit), either use a +10 bloody roar with the same cards, or switch to daggar mode and use ice pick. The best option would be -

Against high agi characters - use 2 phreeoni, 2 turtle general / 2 phreeoni, 1 valkyrie randgris, 1 turtle general (100% you will hit them, unless you got no base dex..the valkyrie randgris card is to prevent your weapon from breaking, and adds 10% of damage as well, why not?)

Against high vit characters - ice pick+any knife or any knife with thanatos card / Infilitrator with thanatos, 2 turtle general, 1 valkyrie randgris or replace the vr with hydra if you want more damage. P.S. don't use sonic blow/Cross impact on Royal Guards, you'll die...