[Classic] Assasin Cross Build SD

Started by sy_410, Apr 15, 2018, 03:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sy_410

Need help for stat and equip for assx SD type on classic server 99/70..

Zereges

What are your expectations for such build?
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta RheĆ®> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

Jhon

I was just thinking about this, isn't Soul Destroyer broken? I remember it being a skill cast that did not have a cast time, and also It could also have a high amount of damage....

and now has a skill delay.........

Satos

Quote from: Jhon on Oct 24, 2018, 10:11 AM
I was just thinking about this, isn't Soul Destroyer broken? I remember it being a skill cast that did not have a cast time, and also It could also have a high amount of damage....

and now has a skill delay.........

I remember something similar... the higher damage anyway.
I remember 1 hitting Ice Titans with an elemental weapon, an Icepick, a BSB/GMG/Porcellio...and now I can't even come close to it.
I don't know if it's the server I'm playing on now....but yeah...SD isn't how I remembered it years ago.

I remember it always having a 2.8 sec reuse/cooldown, and like .5 sec cast time, though.

havit91

this is my build for soul destroyer full damage...

Upper Head - Any headgear with slot (evil snake lord)
Middle Head - Sunglass with slot (evil snake lord)
Lower Head - Any
Armor - VK Armor (porcelio)
Shield - Orlean (thara frog)
Manteau - Wools Scarf (giant whisper)
Boots - Tidal Shoes +9 (antique firelock)
Ring 1 - Earing (beelzebub)
Ring 2 - Orlean (beelzebub)
Weapon - Elemental Sword +10 (zipper bear x3)

Stats...
int + 99
str + 99
vit + 25

Jhon

It is completely useless and actually a downgrade to the class as it is now, and that is kind of rough.....Considering;

We need like to bypass Def and Resistances and Carry an array of jurs we cant afford having such a attack I would swear

Sarin

In some setups, Bragi'd SD SinX can work as a "pally cracker", but it still rather poor substitute to AD bomber, with a little advantage of adding element to physical part of his damage. But short of unusual stacking Lex Aeterna, buffs and extreme target's DEF subverted by Ice Pick/Thana card, or simply unusual server setup, it doesn't have the nuking potential you need.