SVD Spear Knight Build

Started by Scyth, Feb 24, 2009, 06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scyth

This is all based on a standard 99/70 server.

I've basically narrowed down to three stat builds, however I can't decide which would go best for a two-handed spear SVD knight. The main purpose I'm looking for is mainly leveling, but once in a while not to completely suck at a little WoE and MvP here and there.

AGI over INT
STR 92+8
AGI 44+2
VIT 70+10
INT 1+0
DEX 54+6
LUK 1+4

Balanced AGI and INT
STR 92+8
AGI 32+2
VIT 70+10
INT 24+0
DEX 54+6
LUK 1+4

INT over AGI
STR 92+8
AGI 9+2
VIT 80+10
INT 22+0
DEX 54+6
LUK 1+4

Some skill builds say I don't need INT, others say I do, and others say the same for AGI. This is more or less them, if you think there should be a tweak here and there, feel free to tell me. Anyways, the skill build to accompany this. Suggestions and criticism are also welcome.

Swordsman
Sword Mastery 1
Two-Handed Sword Mastery 10
Increase HP Recovery 10
Bash 10
Provoke 10
Endure 8
Moving HP Recovery 1
Fatal Blow 1
Auto Berserk 1

Knight
Spear Mastery 10
Pierce 10
Brandish Spear 10
Spear Stab 3
Spear Boomerang 5
Auto Counter 5
Riding 1
Cavalry Mastery 5
Charge Attack 1

Sarin

2H spears? Haven't seen such build in ages...nevermind, if you want it on leveling, it can work. BB or Brandsh Spear and Pierce will be your leveling skills, you will need high vit, str at least 110, later (90ish) 120. Dex 60 is okay. Int depends on server, I prefer having a bit of sp stuff with me, but if it is not so common and there is no healer for sp, a bit to get decent sp regen will work. Agi is worthless for mobbing builds. It can speed up some skills a bit, but not enough to be wort the hp loss from less stat points used.

Since you want 2H spears...I suppose you have Ahlspiess? It is the only spear worth it. If not, try 2H sword or 1H spear, they are better.

Scyth

Quote from: Sarin on Feb 25, 2009, 10:48 AM
2H spears? Haven't seen such build in ages...nevermind, if you want it on leveling, it can work. BB or Brandsh Spear and Pierce will be your leveling skills, you will need high vit, str at least 110, later (90ish) 120. Dex 60 is okay. Int depends on server, I prefer having a bit of sp stuff with me, but if it is not so common and there is no healer for sp, a bit to get decent sp regen will work. Agi is worthless for mobbing builds. It can speed up some skills a bit, but not enough to be wort the hp loss from less stat points used.

Since you want 2H spears...I suppose you have Ahlspiess? It is the only spear worth it. If not, try 2H sword or 1H spear, they are better.

Alright, thanks for your help.

And nope, but I'll be sure to look for one once I have the money to.