RMS Home | Guide Writing | Test Server | New Servers | Latest Reviews

Author Topic: Wtf  (Read 3341 times)

Offline Jonathan

Wtf
« on: May 15, 2009, 01:19 pm »
Hi,today I just went to check my server's reviews and...I dont see it listed.So i go to login and i click on Show server on listing and then appeared
This server has been suspended from our listing by the site administrator.
Why o_o
I didnt do anything and the server is ok:Its posted in the right section,shr,its 24/7 etc. so why it has got suspended?Sorry if i maybe posted this in the wrong section

Advertisement

Offline A92FL0163

Re: Wtf
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 01:22 pm »
nvm delete this post.

Descent

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 01:36 pm »
Do you have a Vote 4 Points system? Give items to bribe users in exchange for reviews?

Offline Jonathan

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 01:58 pm »
NO HELL!One of my gm's did that and im maybe going to suspend him bcuz he broke lots of rules,but srsly,i dont corrupt ppl for a good review>_>I would even accept a negative review,so i even wuld know whats wrong in my server

Offline Hutchy

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 02:15 pm »
Your staff is still part of your server, dear, and your server thus broke RMS's rules. Sorry.
It's rare that I come to RMS anymore. I won't see any messages you leave me here.

Descent

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2009, 02:37 pm »
NO HELL!One of my gm's did that and im maybe going to suspend him bcuz he broke lots of rules,but srsly,i dont corrupt ppl for a good review>_>I would even accept a negative review,so i even wuld know whats wrong in my server

There you go. If you got caught and/or reported, it's inevitable that you will be de-listed.

Offline Jonathan

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2009, 03:19 pm »
So now i gotta w8 endless to get my server back on listing?Wtf...So im not gonna have players?>_>

Offline A92FL0163

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2009, 03:26 pm »
So now i gotta w8 endless to get my server back on listing?Wtf...So im not gonna have players?>_>

You can still get by fair advertisement and voting sites.

Offline yC

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2009, 03:36 pm »
well, are you light ro or kitsune ro?  those are the two that were banned today for breaking ToS.  Emails were sent to both of the listing account owners with our findings.

Looks like you are from light ro:

http://z13.invisionfree.com/LightROserver/index.php?showtopic=226&st=0&#last
http://z13.invisionfree.com/LightROserver/index.php?showtopic=249
http://z13.invisionfree.com/LightROserver/index.php?showtopic=252

first offense, wait 2 weeks and create a new listing. =/

Offline Jonathan

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2009, 05:05 am »
Ya Im from lightro.
And rofl im pissed my server got delisted cuz of my gm>_>
So cant my server get back to list soon?

Descent

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2009, 09:29 am »
If you can't get a handle on your GMs, don't expect your server to last long there, guy.

Just because you keep whining about your server being de-listed won't make the punishment move any faster. Two weeks.

Offline Jonathan

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2009, 09:33 am »
About the gm's thing,I resolved so my server isnt gonna die^^
And k i'll accept this...I'll just w8