Question regarding paid graphics

Started by iIse, May 23, 2012, 12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iIse

I don't know if this is the wrong section or what, but I'll post it here anyway.

This year's January, I bought a flux design for 50$ but it is in our agreement that he'll also do the integration and after that I will pay him another 50$. Then after 3 weeks, he asked me if it's okay if he return the 50$ and I won't use the design he made. I okay'ed and we had another agreement that he will make another design for me this April. He made another design for me, I payed him 50$ and we had the same agreement just like before, that he'll also do the integration. But it is almost 2 months since I had a word from him.

My question is, is it okay for me to sell his works? I have 2 of them though I only paid one, I felt like selling both because he wasted my time and felt betrayed.

yC

http://forum.ratemyserver.net/paid-services/paid-services-rules-and-limits-effective-december-1st-2010/

^ Part of the paid section rules is only sell your own work or service.  Moving to RMS support as this is a general question.