Why?

Started by Aspire Ragnarok Online, Apr 03, 2012, 06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aspire Ragnarok Online

Just wanna ask a question, last time i checked RMS my server was at Rank 10 at SHR Server List.
with lots of reviews from my players, i just wanna ask why do rms deletes most of the reviews? all are legit never forced them never paid them never spammed at rms.

/no1

Thank you, - Aspire Ragnarok Online

Smoke

Toggle the Review Stat Range option on the top of the review page.
Reviewers can also delete their own comments at will.

Triper

I think the old reviews get automatically deleted after some months so you get a more real-present review table of classification[not sure on it at 100%].

yC

You (the account of the listing holder) were emailed on why some of the reviews were deleted.  Reviews look legit to you does not look legit to us.  We will not hesitate to delete any reviews made as a result of fraud, that includes but not limited to user using multiple accounts.

There were also reviews deleted on your listing because they are copy of other reviews.  That means the reviewer did not write the review content but decided to copy any text from any review that is already in the system.  I can see at least 6 of these in the last 3-4 days.

See I can show you at least one made today that is a copy of another review, you can expect it to be deleted later:

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=userfindcomment&uid=155035

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=userfindcomment&uid=64112

The above user were notified couple times and still doing it, it serve no good really.  It will just make you think you have many reviews deleted but for legit reason.

Also, why are there "IGN:" left in some reviews?

yC

If you haven't seen the links above too bad I'll have to delete it by now.  I'll throw in something in a screenshot so it won't be missed.  Check the user names on the two reviews on the attachment.  That is just a tick of the iceberg.

yC

Nevermind, this topic was built from a complete lie.  You do have the guts to come here to complain reviews being deleted and cry victim. 

Quote from: Aspire Ragnarok Online on Apr 03, 2012, 06:44 AM
i just wanna ask why do rms deletes most of the reviews? all are legit never forced them never paid them never spammed at rms.

yea maybe, said to give reward isn't the same the same as "paid them" for review ... yada yada ya ...

I hate to have wasted the time to delete the reviews in the first place.  Stop cheating and stop wasting our time.