RMS Simulator

Started by Ressy, Mar 01, 2008, 12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ressy

It was working a week ago, any reason the jobs/Hairstyles wont load up? I've tried refreshing many times.

Cleared RMS cookies, noting changed.

yC

it is working for me on my end, so it should be one of those cookie problem.  I had it before ... I know it's annoying.  I'll let riot to give you a hand since I don't know how mine was fixed before.  I too tried clearing cookies and nothing works then one day it magically works again ...

Ressy

=/, I have plenty of signatures to make for guildies and this is the only simulator that has everything I need.

Rbread

Try clearing your cache

Ressy

Whats a cache and where is it. :(

Rbread

In firefox, it's under Tools->Clear Private Data

Under IE, it's under Tools->Delete Browsing History

Ressy

Rbread

Has anyone messed with your javascript settings bychance?

Ressy

Not that I know of, I am the only user of this computer.

Thats how its been, i can change dyes n stuff but what you don't see is what I can't use.

Rbread

Well, the last times I got this, I just went into Tools->Clear Private Data-> and then selected all of them and wiped everything.  To some, this is undesirable but it's worth a try.

Ressy

Quote from: Riotblade on Mar 03, 2008, 11:39 PM
Well, the last times I got this, I just went into Tools->Clear Private Data-> and then selected all of them and wiped everything.  To some, this is undesirable but it's worth a try.

Cleared everything, lost passwords for some places I had forgotten my passwords to and still nothing working... :(

Rbread

Can you check to see if you've received any javascript errors?

Thanks

Ressy

Not to sure how to check, but I haven't had any pop ups about errors.

And if an error is suppose to show here, nothing different either.

Rbread

Tools->Error Console

Clear everything, refresh

Ressy

Sure know your way around a computer x.x

I cleared everything and refreshed the simu8lator and these 3 errors appeared.

Is there any way to fix them? I re cleared them and refreshed and they popped up again.

Edit: Then this popped up a few sec after.