Report Review?

Started by MastelaRo, May 09, 2014, 08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MastelaRo

Hi,

I cannot report a review for my server, it says I need to login, even though I am logged in..
I'd like to report the comment from Bestboyvn87 on my server http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=serverstat&serid=17161&url_sname=

He botted on my server and I banned him yesterday, now he wrote a bad review because he's mad..

MastelaRo

Bump.  /swt
Bump.  /swt
Bump.  /swt
Bump.  /swt

yC

The report function is only available on reviewer account, of course server owner is going to report negative reviews so that's not an option. 

We look at all negative reviews.  He played your server and is eligible to write a review of his experience, no problem with that.

MastelaRo

Quote from: yC on May 15, 2014, 07:07 PM
The report function is only available on reviewer account, of course server owner is going to report negative reviews so that's not an option. 

We look at all negative reviews.  He played your server and is eligible to write a review of his experience, no problem with that.

Well I banned him for botting and now he is mad and posts a bad review..
I see a problem with that since it's malicious gossip and absolutely influenced by his madness of being banned.
Strange that he wrote the review AFTER being banned and not before that, huh?  /hmm

Triper

That's what everybody does. If this is your first time dealing with them, get used to it because most of the singular players that cheat and get caught try to destroy your server by releasing their rage in a review like if they're able to do something because it's just one review and admins can reveal the true reason for it if they want.

yC

If we don't allow any banned player to write review, that means if someone on another server that got banned by abusive GM will never be able to speak for  themselves or share their experience.  That's a problem too.

As brought up by Triper, you have the same among of space to reply to the review.