Im new with RO... help pls

Started by Domin8ting, Jun 02, 2009, 02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domin8ting

First of all, i'm going to Down Load Kro for playing Ragnarok in Private server so...
Do i need to Down Load both Kro sakray and Kro Ragnarok or i just Down Load one of them ???

If i only need to Down Load 1 of them, which 1 should i Down Load Kro Sakray or Kro Ragnarok???

If Kro Sakray, from which Up Loader should i Down Load ??? There are 6 option
If Kro Ragnarok, from which Up Loader should i Down Load ??? There are also 6 option

Is there anything else i should Down Load for perfecting my Ragnarok ???
Thanx for the help

Pandora

You need both ragnarok and sakray, install sakray first. OR if you plan to play on a private server, a lot of them have a full installer that includes everything you need in 1 download, might wanna go with that if you're unsure.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Domin8ting

Yeah u r right but the private server full client and lite client where im goin to play is not working after i DL it.
so i prefer to DL from RMS so when i finish i also can duplicate the RO for other server.
What do u think ???

1st. i DL the sakray then i DL the ragnarok right ???
2nd. i instal the sakray then instal the ragnarok ??? ( at the same place or not ??? )
3rd. i DL the lite client from the private server and put it in the same folder of my ragnarok right ???

Pandora

Yep, although the order you download it in matters not, but the install order is sakray -> ragnarok -> private server file.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Domin8ting

I instal all in 1 folder right ???

Relics

Domin8ting

Is there any other way to patch my sakray beside using the sakray.exe ?
i'm having trouble stuck on patching at 2008-11-26 and can't go any further
i got my sakray from the private server DareDevilro
Maybe there's patch that i can DL....if there's one pls give me the link..
Thanx

yC

Quote from: Domin8ting on Jun 03, 2009, 03:53 AM
Is there any other way to patch my sakray beside using the sakray.exe ?
i'm having trouble stuck on patching at 2008-11-26 and can't go any further
i got my sakray from the private server DareDevilro
Maybe there's patch that i can DL....if there's one pls give me the link..
Thanx

try replace ur sakray.exe from the one here >> http://hosted.filefront.com/ratemyserver/2368168