Character Simulator

Started by CoeRapaziada, May 19, 2020, 01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoeRapaziada

Character Simulator is weird this days...  /wah
First some weapons did not appear, and now the images are gone too  /sob
Anyone can clarify it for me? Please i love this generator and i dont know what is going on! Anyone can fix this ?

-- Wrong Link Deleted -- /no1

yC

I think I know the problem and did something to fix it, but I cannot see your screenshot because it is a local link only you can see it.

Could you check if the problem is still there and if so please include more details.

CoeRapaziada

Quote from: yC on May 19, 2020, 04:14 PM
I think I know the problem and did something to fix it, but I cannot see your screenshot because it is a local link only you can see it.

Could you check if the problem is still there and if so please include more details.

Thank you and thank you  /heh
sorry for the screenshot, im still learnig how to use the forum! here is the screenshot, now with lightshot.

Spoiler

actually, just have the bug of the weapon, but now is much better than before  /heh

From what i saw, weapons with the same sprite, (like Pike, Javelin, Spear, Guisarme, Glaive, etc... Same with all other weapons) don't appear in the simulation! some equips appears invisible too, but i don't remember then all  /hmm

thank you again /heh
you don't know how much you help me /lv

yC

The weapon display is an unfinished work, Riotblade, the maker of the simulator is no longer working on the project.