Can we have a listing during BETA?

Started by Cawliflower, Apr 26, 2013, 12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cawliflower

Technically, our server is completed and will be up 24/7 until the maintenance prior to release. We're just running this phase for bug fixing and such.

Is this okay, yC/RMS staff?

-Cookie
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Triper

New? In forum probably not. A listing is always a listing and will be under judge of the rules being beta, on comming and what-not afaik. On the website I dunno, wait for yC to clarifie this.

yC

If people are able to sign up, download, play even if they get wiped after the beta (nice to make this clear) I'd allow it on the site or forum.

Otherwise, within 7 days of playable (sign up, download, play) is considered reasonably ready and can have a listing.

Cawliflower

I'm talking about on the site, Triper.

yC: So, I'm assuming you're okay with it as we fit all of those requirements you listed. I'll put up a listing later.

Appreciate the responses,
-Cookie
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!