Can GM's make reviews for their own servers?

Started by Jinxess, Apr 20, 2008, 12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxess

Not just the administrator but the GM's of the server as well? Are they allowed to create reviews for their servers?

chaw

i havnt tried it and havnt seen Admins trying to write a review on their own server.

Jinxess

Quote from: chaw on Apr 20, 2008, 12:47 PM
i havnt tried it and havnt seen Admins trying to write a review on their own server.

I'm waiting on confirmation from yC or Riotblade. And this isn't the first time it has happened. There are more than 100 servers, you know. I just need to know if they're allowed to or not because GM's do this all the time but I was never sure if it was allowed.

dook

i dunno the GM's on the server will prob just give 100 cause their GM's there and they want to make it look good.....

i dunno exactly but i doubt it'd be a good idea >.< but then again ppl probably already do it ......

Jinxess

Type

I have many times. Before i was even a GM. But then go hired as a GM. The GM's should be allowed to Review, but if they are forced to. Thats a diffrent story.

Gallion

To be honest, alot of the admins just use a different account, and write a review or 2.

Dudemeister

Quote from: Gallion on Apr 20, 2008, 03:45 PM
To be honest, alot of the admins just use a different account, and write a review or 2.

Lol ^^

yC

Allowed, but if you try to "hard sell the server (review that sound more like a sales pitch) it will be deleted of course.  I suggest they should give a honest opinion with an honest score only.

"To be honest, alot of the admins just use a different account, and write a review or 2." -- yes they do, 1 or 2 reviews i don't usually pay much attention unless i have too much time that day then i will look into it.  Or if it's 3 or 4 i'll hunt them down and delete any that look suspicious.

mickiedeez

I write reviews for the server's I GM on O_o  I write honest reviews though O_o

~Mickie
Quote from: Temjin on Feb 16, 2010, 12:07 PM
You are a f*** idiot. Why you even bother to post here, I will never know. It is BEYOND ME.