Bad Review for YunaRO

Started by Rynbef, Mar 09, 2013, 08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rynbef

Hello,

I have a small Problem. Some Player form my Server are write negative Reviews for my Server, because I have banned this Player. The Player write some offense to me and my Team. Also I jailed the Player and they offense more and more... Then I must Banned this Player. The Player are write Bad Reviews whit more than One Account. Evern when I write some answers to the Bad Review remove the Player Chiray. I Have Screen this and I hope anyone can read German.

http://hr.y-ro.de/Images/Hater1.bmp
I'm sorry for my bad english and I hope this is the right Topic, because I don't find Player report.

Rynbef~

yC

Those that we found having more than one accounts are already banned and will be banned for any in the future.  The story of you vs your player is less relevant to us.

Strange

Hello yC,
Maybe you could change the Rating
To Minimum 40 points for an Review

Playtester

Does that even matter? Even negative reviews raise the total score. =p

That's why servers who had a lot of drama tend to show up on the first page because many people write negative reviews.

Strange

You're right but it don't grow Down your Rating so much.
If i see a server with 3 of 5 points i Would Not Check it Out.
Most Players do not read the review they Show the Score.

Triper

So you are saying to manipulate scores? :c

Just remember that:
- Spam is deleted when possible.
- Multiple accounts are gone as their reviews when possible.

There isn't much that can be done aside that afaik.

If someone gets a benefit just because they got bad reviews then all the others would want too.

Maybe make a post at your website/forum explaining this can help? At least some people would double check the server.