Monster search location maps are displayed as Ads

Started by Edward EG, Feb 14, 2013, 11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edward EG

Any ideas? This happened to me since last 3 weeks.

I've deleted cookies and histories, but doesn't work on me.

Help is appreciated. Tq
Join us in Intense RO!
MR
- 150x/150x/50x
Website & Forum

LR
- 7x/7x/7x
Website & Forum

More info:
Facebook fan page

Triper

Do you have any thing as ABP[AdBlock Plus] or any other ad-blocker/pop up killer[some pop up killers also work as ad-blockers]? If yes, did you clicked into anything that maybe changed their settings? Try reset their settings because here it's fine with or without anything blocking the ads.

Btw, which browser are you using?

yC

Do you get it in every page all the time or only sometimes maybe 1-2 times a day?

Yes, tell us which browser or does it happen on all browsers you use to view the site.  That will help us find the problem.

Edit: Okay, I eliminated the iframe altogether.  The iframe was there because I didn't know much css back in the days.  Now the "on map" is real content on the same page, do you still experience the problem?

I did the change because I think the problem is due to bad third party ad coding that interference with page iframe code or people with infected browsers/computers could get "implanted" iframe url. 

Let me know your result and still I want to know the answers to the questions asked before I edited this post.

Edward EG

I was using Mozilla Firefox. I just re-install the browser and now it's working fine, no more ads. Thanks!  /no1
Join us in Intense RO!
MR
- 150x/150x/50x
Website & Forum

LR
- 7x/7x/7x
Website & Forum

More info:
Facebook fan page