A Custom Headgear.

Started by RMSTSQuestion, Nov 08, 2009, 02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RMSTSQuestion

I've went in the custom headgears of he character simulater and I "met" a headgear that I haven't seen in a while. It's the custom headgear which goes around the player with weird symbols (near the hips). I was wondering what was the name of that headgear and the ID if it's possible.

Wikebine

i believe its called a spell ring, but it may have a different name on different servers

you mean this right?
You seem kinda mad. Why are you mad? You seem really mad, but I'm not quite sure why. Could you explain your anger using logical means? What legitimate reason do you have for being mad?

Tom~

Its a custom headgear; this meaning you won't always find the same name/ID.

Most common names for this headgear are Spell Ring/Aura Ring.

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

illusionro

Try searching in google.com i know other forum im not sure if im allowed to mention their forum name but they have those items in there search eathena in google. im sure its there but if you cant find it pm me i can give you the item spr and act and a guide how to add it to your server.

mickiedeez

Quote from: RMSTSQuestion on Nov 08, 2009, 02:36 AM
I've went in the custom headgears of he character simulater and I "met" a headgear that I haven't seen in a while. It's the custom headgear which goes around the player with weird symbols (near the hips). I was wondering what was the name of that headgear and the ID if it's possible.
tink it's spell ring
Quote from: Temjin on Feb 16, 2010, 12:07 PM
You are a f*** idiot. Why you even bother to post here, I will never know. It is BEYOND ME.