06-09-2010 kRO Client download links

Started by justwanttoreport, Dec 05, 2010, 07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justwanttoreport

hello ..

just want to report corrupted files

i tried to download kRO from 06-09-2010 kRO Client Folder from different links

1st i tried to download all 10 files from MultiUpload links and got this Packet data CRC failed in data.grf. The volume is corrupt error while extracting

so i tried out the different links and nothing changes and by now i already downloaded the .rar files w/ corrupted volume from all 6 provided links but just like the others, its always prompting an error w/ common .rar file, here's my screenshot:

my steps on how extracting the files:
*i extracted this ro06092010_data.grf.part1 to my newly created folder and it seems to continue very well but when extracting part 4, 5 and 7 i got the error message
*after getting the error message i tried to extract all parts at the same time in the same folder but got the error message again

please tell me if i did something wrong or if there is any alternatives to get over this annoying error :)

kind regards
-rafael

yC

There are people downloading them everyday.  Some people get to extract them properly while some don't.  Even I have tested some files few times and see no problem with them.  I see it could be a client side problem where the download was corrupted during the download process due to internet problem or something. 

Godiva

I redownloaded all the files from FileFront tonight, my 4th attempt and yet it's still giving me corrupt file errors, and my internet is fine. Do you have another suggestion on how to fix it other than re-downloading?

EDIT:

For people having problems in the future with parts 4, 5 and 7 this is how I fixed it.

From FileFront, I downloaded parts 1, 2, 3, 6, the rdata and the dll.

Part 4, I downloaded from MegaUpload's folder.
Part 5, I downloaded from SendSpace.
Part 7, I downloaded from MediaFire.

Overwrite the files you have after you finish downloading and extract and it may work.