Name Color Change Suggestion.

Started by Lucian, Feb 04, 2010, 06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucian

When you select a back round and the color you want your name to be, can there be like an example space where it shows your name with the selected settings? So we actually know what our names will look like before we set it.

Luna~

Lucian

Khaine

Quote from: Serenity on Apr 09, 2010, 04:17 AM
I'm just trying to get laid.
Quote from: HiddenIts time for kickin donkey or chewing bubble gum. And i'm all outta bubble gum.

Lucian

yC

Don't ask me, that's the job of the forum script and i don't make the forum.  Not going to mess with it. 

Lucian

Okay, thanks for the reply yC.

GorthexTiger

Quote from: yC on Feb 05, 2010, 12:48 AM
Don't ask me, that's the job of the forum script and i don't make the forum.  Not going to mess with it. 

Then it needs to be cheaper in case we f*** up!

Btw, while ur at it, can you fix the bank? I needz my moniez to buy a rock =\
Read about the "Great Dramas" Part 1, Part 2, & Part 3

Lucian

Quote from: GorthexTiger on Feb 06, 2010, 07:20 AM
Quote from: yC on Feb 05, 2010, 12:48 AM
Don't ask me, that's the job of the forum script and i don't make the forum.  Not going to mess with it.  
Btw, while ur at it, can you fix the bank? I needz my moniez to buy a rock =\
:-\

Edit: Don't see a problem with the bank.

Green

Bank works fine for me.
Don't see where the problem is.

GorthexTiger

Problem being it doesn't give anyone interest?

Orange

Quote from: GorthexTiger on Feb 06, 2010, 06:51 PM

theres 5 people with 1k+ and that'd be 10z a day so we could just buy all the items meanwhile everyone that doesnt already have a large amount can never get much from interest
:3

GorthexTiger

Quote from: Orange on Feb 06, 2010, 08:07 PM

theres 5 people with 1k+ and that'd be 10z a day so we could just buy all the items meanwhile everyone that doesnt already have a large amount can never get much from interest

I have around 200 zeny. 1% of that is 2 zeny. I don't care if other people can get that, the interest rate says it's 1%.

I'm just very picky: if something says it does something, it better damn well do it. Or I will ignore/boycott/change/fix it.

Green

Now, where was that thread with the list of needless complaints that come up, that will never be addressed? I think this was listed on it. =P

Orange

Quote from: GorthexTiger on Feb 06, 2010, 09:37 PM
Quote from: Orange on Feb 06, 2010, 08:07 PM

Or I will ignore it.

IM OK WITH THIS.
:3

Lucian

I'd like to have interest too, but this topic has been answered and the bank's interest is completely off topic. If you want something done about it, make another topic.

Please lock this topic.