Shrink (Crusader Platinum Skill)

Started by Gryphon, Jun 20, 2008, 03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gryphon

The quest items showed in the main website are correct, but the quest is far more complicated. This is the real quest (tested on RebirhtRO and RMS Test servers) I hope it's helpful! ^_^

Talk to Ford (geffen:110,118) and he will ask you to find a missing soldier, Sloutii (gef_fild13:297,242). He has been attacked by Goblins, he's injured and poisoned. Give him the Red Potion so that he can give you the report. Go back to Ford and he will send you to Father Arthur (prt_church:87,127) to make an antidote for Sloutii. He will take the remaining part of the quest items. Now, you'll have to bring the antidote to Sloutii before it loses its properties. However, according  with my tests, this has nothing to do with time, the chance is 1/6, just like you were rolling a dice. Anyways you DO NOT need to bring the items again if you fail. When Sloutii is healed, he will teach you the skill.

yC

yes i know some of them quests for 2-1 plat skills are outdated due to eAthena finally updated them to official and i am behind ... it's been a long time i have it in my to-do list but ... but .. other things have been keeping me busy.  sorry about that.

Gryphon

no problem, I understand it. I made this with the only purpose to help ppl. I'll check the other 2-1 plat skills too, and make some screenshot of the npc, map location etc so that I can make your work easier. Update it when you find a little bit of spare time xP

yC

it's okay you don't need to do that.  I tend to do the quest while reading the script so I know exactly what's behind it and give more insight that way.