What I am looking for.. Low Rate or Mid

Started by Zuria, Dec 27, 2014, 03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zuria

I am looking for a Low or Mid rate server, to play and or offer myself as a GM figure. I have had 12 years of experience. I prefer Pre-Renewal but I still do like Renewal as well. I have been at plenty of servers but currently I am looking for "the one". I have been an Event/Police GM for Chu-RO and Cerulean Sky RO when they both were open for two years.

For a server I wish to play within:

Competitive: WoE, PvP, and BG. .. optional
Friendly Players and GMs
Donation is fine.
Healer, Teleportation NPC, Dungeon Warper, Repairman, Card Remover, ect is all optional.
Pre-renewal (I may accept going to a Renewal)
Customs headgears - Optional but is a plus in my book.
Automated Events
GM-Hosted Events
Active GMs

If you are a new server or a server not yet up feel free to leave a post down below. I wouldn't mind being a beta person for you or helping you out with ideas. I can do that with any server to be honest due to my many crazy years of experience playing this game.

lilsword

You might want to move into our community (LifeRO), we're a classic 15/15/7 server showcasing the old and traditional Ragnarok Online and promotes partying and socializing with the community. We don't have any custom items and the NPCs that you've mentioned. We do have 200+ players daily (Around 150 when they are sleeping). We also prohibits multi clienting as we'd like to prevent the server from being infested by buff slaves. Below are some pictures of the server. (You will find more pictures in our facebook page. www.fb.com/liferagnarok) /ok

Proof:
Spoiler

[close]

Here are some screenshots from our players: (you can find more in our facebook page www.fb.com/liferagnarok)
Spoiler

[close]

Important Links:
Spoiler

[1] Registration: http://goo.gl/f4tp30
[2] Download: http://goo.gl/AcB47Q
[3] Server Information: http://bit.ly/1Gp5msL
[4] Server Rules: http://bit.ly/1DBYWJ2
[5] Server Trailer: http://bit.ly/1wTdZe6
[6] Guild Package: http://bit.ly/1GIq1q8
[7] Facebook Group: http://on.fb.me/12WxiWj
[8] Forum: http://board.lifero.co/

[close]

Zuria

Since your the first to post, I will check your server. Thank you :).

Customs is just an optional, I like them but it is alright if they are not present.

Miyaz

Hello Zuria!

Looked at some of the things you wanted, and thought SimpleRo Lowrate server is perfect for you!
The new server will be opening sometime next week (Maybe earlier), and it will be a 10x/10x/5x Pre-Renewal 99/70 Trans-Class server.
Server is located in the U.S.
We are hoping to have a big community, which will result in a really fun WoE, PvP, and BG!
There are some donation items, but they are not over powered.
We will have a healer, Basic warper NPC, Repairman, and Card Remover.
We like to keep things simple, so there will not be any customs.
There are automated events, and the GM's will also run events as well.
The best part is the GM's are open to any suggestions that will make the server better. Player feedback is very important!

Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/SimpleRagnarokOnline
Website
http://low.simple-ro.com/
Forums
http://simple-ro.com/community/

We currently have a high rate server up as well. If you want to check that out for now.

Zhin

Hey! We have just about everything you're asking for, including kawaii headgears for you to collect with a costume maker so you can wear whatever you want -- we're testing a new client that will let us add a whole lot more, too!

I'd suggest WoonRO if you haven't tried it yet. I'm on the Council there, so of course I'm a bit biased, but it has lots of new things going on ingame and a GM team that struck me with a reaaally good first impression when I joined. It's 150/150/50. The community is pretty active, BG is going quite often and so are all the other little events that come up. WoE is active and the population hovers between 3-400!

Anyway, you can find the listing here: http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=13456&itv=6&url_sname=Woon%20Reloaded

And the website is: http://pre.woon-ro.com

You can apply for a newbie package, too, which comes with some nice little starting items which will help you get ahead. Hope you'll at least give it a look around, and if you need any help at all just shoot a message to the staff ingame or on the forums. We're really happy to be able to point people in the right direction. If you come on, come say hi to me, I'm [WRO] NiHZ :D

Also, if everything Woon Reloaded doesn't tickle your fancy, we have a Renewal server for your perusal. XD You might like that, too!

AnimaRagnarokOnline

Hi! I've just read your post and I would like to promote our server to you, Ragnarok Online: Anima. Down below are some answers to the requirements you have posted before.

Grand Opening: January 10, 2015! Don't miss out!

Basic Server Information:

Rates: 15~25x EXP, JEXP and DROPS; Boss Drops remain at 1x.
Cards: MVP~ 10% : Normal~ 1.2%; Yes that's 10% because MVP Cards will be disabled during WoE.

More server information:

Facebook Like us here~
Forums Join discussions here~*
Facebook Video Watch it here~

*There's really not much activity going on there, but we will be starting our advertisement campaign Monday, January 5,2015.

QuoteWe will be aiming for that and will surely be an action-heavy server due to FREE supplies to WoE Guilds as well as handsome rewards to participating guilds~ We will make sure that the experience will be fun and full. Not just a dull 1 hour WoE, but every minute will be jam packed with action!

Friendly Players and GMs

QuoteRight now we currently have 2 Event GMs, 1 Police, 1 Head GM and 1 Support/Community Manager. I assure you that they are all well-mannered, approachable, friendly and are very active. Our team is comprised of both from the East and the West, so people should see active GMs when the server opens.

Donation is fine.

QuoteDonation for now is on hold, but we would still accept, and will surely give back to you a hundred-fold through our service and on maintaining the server. Donate items can also be acquired through questing! We will "sometimes" add some donation headgears into our Quest NPC and it will stay for only 1 Day. When will they return? Every now and then, Proof of Donations would also suddenly appear randomly in Prontera, I also wonder when those would actually appear~

Healer, Teleportation NPC, Dungeon Warper, Repairman, Card Remover, ect is all optional.

QuoteHealer NPC, Dungeon Warper, Repairman, Card Remover are all present. We have more and I'm sure it will be of great use to all players all around and is not game breaking to say the least.

QuoteWe are a Pre-Renewal server and will stay like that for the rest of the server life/duration. We will stay as close to the Official as much as we can, but will try to be unique in a few areas as well.

QuoteFor now, we do not have any custom headgears YET. We will add them slowly from time to time to keep the players looking forward to weekly updates and more! We want to slowly unfold our contents to our players and not bombard them with all features all at once.

Automated Events

QuoteYes we have those as well! We will have 3 to 4 automated events running every 1,2,3,4 hours. As such, we have balanced out that the rewards given will not be game breaking as well.

GM-Hosted Events

QuoteI assure you that my Event GM will keep everyone entertained. No worries too, you will be informed of GM Events through our forums since it is required for our Event GM to schedule their Events ahead of time, this is to ensure that all players know that an Event will happen on that date.

Active GMs

QuoteYes, we will be very active. Our team comprises of people from all around the globe, and should be able to cater to player's needs most of the time.

If you are a new server or a server not yet up feel free to leave a post down below. I wouldn't mind being a beta person for you or helping you out with ideas. I can do that with any server to be honest due to my many crazy years of experience playing this game.

QuoteThis is really nice to hear, if you are interested, I could give you a copy of our lite installer. PM me for more details with regards to that. Our server is up, but is still undergoing changes and such, preparing for our Grand Opening.

Zirius

You might wanna try ZyxRO? It is 500x/500x HR server. Classic, 99/50. What else... I think it is what you are looking for.

heRO-GM

Hello, Zuria!

I'd like to tell you about heRO!

Quote from: Zuria on Dec 27, 2014, 03:07 PM
I am looking for a Low or Mid rate server, to play and or offer myself as a GM figure. I have had 12 years of experience. I prefer Pre-Renewal but I still do like Renewal as well. I have been at plenty of servers but currently I am looking for "the one". I have been an Event/Police GM for Chu-RO and Cerulean Sky RO when they both were open for two years.

We have WoE active, it's sheduled twice a week to suit most player's Shedule, as well as Retro WoE, which only lets in non-trans classes for old fashioned fun! Out BG is already on and going, but still in it's implementation phase. But it's still pretty active~
Friendly Players and GMs
I can say with easy heart, that our playerbase is the most welcoming community I know!~ Lost of people to chat with, and lots of potential friends to get. Our GMs are very friendly as well, so just drop us a word if you want~ Even if you can't find one ingame, just creating a support ticket will notify us of your request, and w'll answer asap~
Donation is fine.
We have donations active, but they provide only chance bonuses like GB/DB/OCA, or extra services from GM team, like changing names or swapping character into another account.
We have healer available, but he takes a small fee every time you use him on higher levels. He's pretty loyal to al players under level of 50 though~ Our warper is there as well, but to use him you'll need to visit the place first and unlock it for a fee. That way people still need to do the quests, yet gain quick access to the map afterwards! Repairs are done like everywhere else, I guess? But we don't have a card remover, so all you slotted cards are permanent.
We are pre-renewal with official max level of 99/70 and stats maxed at 99. Our rates are 5/5/3 and we sometimes go higher during seasonal events such as Christmas or the Server's Birthday. Quest exp is 5x, homunculus is 2x.
We have quite a lot of custom headgears for you to find and wear. (Not telling that you have to get them all, but some really do...)
Automated Events
We have a good choice of automated events that players can start, including Zombie Run, Poring Smash and more. Come check them out~
GM-Hosted Events
There's a choice of events GMs can do, including monthy Trial of Heroes and Fairy Auctions, which happen... monthly (duh!).
Active GMs

We do hope that our GM team is considered active and working. Helping out with ideas would be awesome thing!

Some other fun things you'll find on heRO:

Light VS Dark Allegiance System
Bulletin Board NPC with player-entered missions
Mr. Hatter NPC (lots of official quest-less hats available)
Nobility System
Fishing
Mining
Styla the Stylist with 100+ custom hairstyles
Several Custom Quests
50+ Custom Mobs, some included in our 4 Unique Dungeons(Fairy Paradise, Thanatos Basement, True Poring Island, Neko Island)
Last but not least, a very nice community!

Useful Links:
Registration: http://www.pandoraonline.net/cp/?module=account&action=create
Forum: http://pandoraonline.net/forum/
Wiki: www.pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/

If you have any questions feel free to leave them here for us to find, or fill in a support ticket to let us know even faster!
heRO is a friendly, sociable, unique and fun server of 5/5/3 rates with a great community, give it a try!

Click here to find out more about heRO!

Reality

Friendly Players and GMs
Donation is fine.
Automated Events
GM-Hosted Events
Active GMs

Hey Zuria. My other post was deleted so I'll post again.

AeonRO meets all of your requirements, I think. It's a 30/30/20 midrate, opening on the 16th of January.

I'm looking to promote a competitive scene by placing a strong emphasis on the Battlegrounds. WoE's a self-sufficient meta these days and competitive guilds really just look for other guilds' presence and a good Battlegrounds scene. The latter is very easy for staff to handle, while the former is sometimes out of our control.

Donations will be available but I'm adamant about implementing all functional donation items in-game for balance purposes. The P2W structure of most midrates is really irritating to me. While yes, owning a private RO server is essentially like a business, I would rather run my business off of principle over profit.

I won't be implementing custom headgears unless they're extremely well-done sprites. I am extremely faithful to the look and feel of Ragnarok Online. However, I will be implementing many renewal headgears in order to bring new content to character customization.

Automated events currently include, as of now, Disguise Event, Mushroom Finding, Poring Catcher, and Bomb Poring. I will probably end up also including the Dice event. About a week after opening, I expect to have a PVP event or two implemented.

I just hired my first real event GM, so I do expect to have regular GM-hosted events. I will personally do a few events myself, as well. I don't plan on letting this taper off as the server ages, either.

I'm online on the forums pretty much all day every day. This is my baby and I get separation anxiety if I'm not regularly checking the forums, even on mobile. So I'll always be around for support. My support/event GM is in the Canadian east coast, and I have another support GM in Asia, so there will be good coverage of GM activity for support, reports, etc.

Good luck on your server search. You can click the link below to check out AeonRO.

-Reality

Edit:

Quote from: Triper on Jan 07, 2015, 07:32 PM
Nobody deleted your post, this is your first time posting in here so stop spreading false accusations.

Jeez, defensive much? I guess I'm mistaking this for my post in another thread. I thought I responded to this one, though. Guess not.

Triper

Quote from: Reality on Jan 07, 2015, 05:24 PM
My other post was deleted so I'll post again.
Nobody deleted your post, this is your first time posting in here so stop spreading false accusations.

eesti

Hey, Zuria!

I want to offer you a International Mid-Rate server

Tervist Ragnarok Online

We have a full GM staff, but you can play as a player.

Competitive: WoE, PvP, and BG. .. optional Active PvP Arena, BG 2.0, Not very active: WoE SE
Friendly Players and GMs +
Donation is fine. +
Healer, Teleportation NPC, Dungeon Warper, Repairman, Card Remover, ect is all optional. All
Pre-renewal (I may accept going to a Renewal)  Pre-Renewal
Customs headgears - Optional but is a plus in my book.  Little custom items (quest/donate)
Automated Events  Yes, every hour
GM-Hosted Events Yes, we like Hide'n'Seek and MvP event
Active GMs Yes

Full server info:

• Episode 13.2 without 3rd Jobs
  • Max stats: 99, Max level: 99/70
  • Rates: Weekdays 25x25x10x ~ Weekends 30x30x15x
  • Server timezone: Europe/Tallinn, Estonia
  • Quest & BG headgears shop
  • Balanced donate items, No Premium Accounts
  • Comfortable Trading Location, Web Vending DataBase
  • Active and Professional Staff

• Main language: English
  • Allowed to communicate in any language
  • Support: English, Estonian, Russian

• + WoE: SE only
  • + @restock + @restocknpc, @storage, @spb, @setcmd
  • + BattleGrounds 2.0 with auto-registration + @joinbg
  • + BG/WoE/PvM consumption for a single type of badges
  • + Extended WoE/BG statistics/ranking
  • + Stable European dedicated hosting in France
  • + Proxy system for all players: US proxy for US/CA/BR players
  • + Minimum delay between active skills: 0.2s (5 per second)
  • + Protected by Gepard Shield (unique new protection) and Adelays
  • + 75-150+ live players
Thank you for your activity! We really appreciate the opinions of our players and RO community!

If you have any questions - pm me 
Regards, Jenny

NovaRO_Kenobi

Consider joining our relatively new Low-Rate (25/25/10) Renewal server :)
We have a decent player base already, very friendly and active community and helpful and friendly GMs.

We try to distinguish ourselves from other similar servers by listening to the community for changes and adding lots of fun unique and custom stuff such as our Monster Hunter! and by our daily events and GM-hosted events :)

We have a custom NPC room with a bunch of useful custom NPCs, such as; Daily Reward NPC, Stat Reset NPC, Job Changer NPC, Headgear-to-costume NPC and more.

There is a cash shop, but cash shop items are also obtainable through event and daily reward currencies!

If you've got friends and you'd like to enter NovaRO as a group, please see our Friend Referral Information Page!

Our downloads page can be found here. We offer a full client, lite client, BGM downloads and a homunculus AI that has been patched to work with Renewal rAthena.

To see a full list of our server's features, check this link for all the information!

We hope to see you soon on NovaRO :)