Looking for a good high rate

Started by nelbekri, Jan 15, 2015, 08:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nelbekri

Hello RO Community,
I am asking for your help because I am looking for a good, CLASSIC, Ragnarok server with the following characteristics:
250 < max level < 300
High rate to get to the max level in a short time
No 3 rd class
good drop rates: mvp card > 1.5% , normal card > 5%
Pvp server, and preferably BG server.
I am a PVP, BG and WOE player, I like when battle confronts at least 10 players vs an other 10 players
Also I am in France so servers that are very far with a lot of time difference are very painful to play because of the latency, and the of course the time difference.
If any one could suggest a server, that would be great.
Thank you

Malfis

Well i'm same type high rate player like you, atm there is new fresh HR's but they all go for renewal system which is kinda suck.. it would be ok if not those [4] headgears or +10 all stats cards at weap / headgear ... thats why i'm waiting for FlockRO which should be a proper new HR which gonna open soon , more info :
http://forum.ratemyserver.net/high-rate/flockro-255120pre-renewal750x750x750x/

nelbekri

Hello,
Thank you Malfis, Flock seems to be a good server, which respects the essential of ragnarok, and I agree with you that those headgears[4] and Shoes[4] kind of ruin the game and take away the original equilibrium  /omg. when will flock open because on the web site it is already on but  0 players online

Malfis

QuoteWe will be opening our doors on Saturday, January 17th 2015 at 3:00PM CST. (Central Standard Time).

Well i actualy joining it because i hate these new servers with renewal system, because i play alone and renewal system focus in to party / guild  hunting, mvp and much more instead of single player