LF> Stable Server

Started by wpcarlos, Feb 17, 2023, 05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wpcarlos

Hello, the last time I played RO was around 2008-2009. I've never forgotten this game and I'm looking to play at a casual level. I'm looking for a server with the following traits:

1. Must have been up for over 1 year. The longer it was up, the better.
2. I'm not particular with server population. I just want a server that won't kick the bucket after a year or so.
3. Preferably strict on bots, cheats, exploits, etc.
4. If it has outrageous over-sized custom items like wings, it must not handicap your performance from the rest of the players by not choosing to wear it.

That's all!

Playtester

As far as I know the longest living server with no wipes or anything is heRO.

17 years without wipes.

http://www.hero-server.net/

PlayGodlyMMO

Quote1. Must have been up for over 1 year. The longer it was up, the better.
2. I'm not particular with server population. I just want a server that won't kick the bucket after a year or so.
4. If it has outrageous over-sized custom items like wings, it must not handicap your performance from the rest of the players by not choosing to wear it.

That's all!

Hello there,

My server has been in the works since 2016. Finally released it in 2023. Come join us. We're low populated server because we are new and struggling to advertise and obtained players. We will not kick the budget after a year, server is paid for 5 yearss in advance on our host.
We have lots of starting freebies & costumes & custom. Super nice and unique server. Stands out and different from other server. Our level is 200/120, not 255. Come check us out.

heRO-GM

Greetings, wpcarlos!

Have you checked out heRO? We're a 5/5/3 pre-renewal server, this year turning 18 years old with absolutely no wipes!

Quote2. I'm not particular with server population. I just want a server that won't kick the bucket after a year or so.

Our population can be low sometimes ingame but the Discord is always super active and friendly!

Quote3. Preferably strict on bots, cheats, exploits, etc.

Botting, Multi-Clienting etc. is strictly forbidden.

Quote4. If it has outrageous over-sized custom items like wings, it must not handicap your performance from the rest of the players by not choosing to wear it.

We do have both official and custom wings, but they're for the most part not end-game content required to be worn for the best performance out there. Additionally, with costume gear players can mask their appearance so they look like they're wearing all sorts of other gears!

Other information you might be interested in:

HeRO has 2 massive custom regions with Lutia, an extension to Lutie Town at over 15+ maps, monsters, items, quests etc, and Faeheim, the land of fairies,, with well over 12+ maps, monsters, etc. These and all other custom areas are balanced so that they fit right and feel like part of the original game, adding countless hours of adventure.

The server also has recurring events such as the Trial of Heroes, GM-hosted events that pits groups of players against each other, and the Hero's Journey quest which can help you get settled into the server easily, while teaching you all about its custom content, etc.

If you're interested, stop by and give us a try!

Main Website
Forum
Wiki
Download Links
Register an Account
Discord Server
heRO is a friendly, sociable, unique and fun server of 5/5/3 rates with a great community, give it a try!

Click here to find out more about heRO!

Prussian

What rates would you be interested in?

Shuchou

If 1x is something you're interested in and was some added custom to the server content Payon stories might be what you are looking for. https://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=22110&itv=6&url_sname=Payon%20Stories

The staff is always on the look out for rule breakers, as in botters/multi clienters/RMT/macro's and more[Don't believe me look at all of the bad reviews for the server, most of them scream rule breaker crying about being caught]. The player count ranges from 750 to 900 depending on the time of day. There is always parties running all day long, so catching up isn't a nightmare and WoE is not to far off from starting. There is no cash shop but they said if one is ever added it would be cosmetic with no added stats.

Peanut

Quote from: wpcarlos on Feb 17, 2023, 05:57 PM
Hello, the last time I played RO was around 2008-2009. I've never forgotten this game and I'm looking to play at a casual level. I'm looking for a server with the following traits:

1. Must have been up for over 1 year. The longer it was up, the better.
Open since 26/11/21
Newest Version of Gepard shield blocking any Macros
Small customs no Big ones

That's all!

Hi, i'd like to invite you to AdventuresRO 10x10x10 weekend 12x12x12 Rates with 99/70 Max level.
Discord: https://discord.gg/qwPE6UZq