Renewal LR/MR with 100% Drop Chance

Started by FeatherlessDuck, Dec 22, 2019, 12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FeatherlessDuck

Alrighty.  /??

So I've scoured to what I think the end of the line as far as I can look.

What I'm looking for are the Following criteria:
- EXP / JEXP </= 300 (Less than or equal to)
- Drop Rate 100% on Cards/Equip/MVP Equip/MVP Cards
- Renewal Classes 3rd (Doram Preferred but not necessary)
- Warper, Healer @storage, @go, @autloot, @alooti, /sit (Huge +++, but not necessary)

That's about it, the only two servers I found to be like this was Streetz and Zombie RO which both were disappointing in the sense that they were both Pre-Renewal and Classic.  /sob

Why the 100% drop rate? I have two kids and full time careers. I unfortunately don't have time to be grinding out gear and what not. I always found leveling to be the most enjoyable part of Ragnarok for me. Watching your class get stronger and it's somewhat therapeutic just clicking and occasionally self buffing killing endless mobs. I would love to play with a whole group of my friends who are also looking for something similar. I appreciate your time in reading this far. At the end of the day we might just have to pay someone to have this done for us in the future as I'm sure this type of server doesn't exist. I loved playing and spending all my time playing this game as a child and now as an adult, It's hard to find that similar amount of time to do all the fun adventures I had with friends growing up. /no1

Love, /kis
Duck