Renewal high rate

Started by makoy, Jun 27, 2020, 02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

makoy

Hi guys, looking for a new server again..
Getting pissed with grinding then the server shuts down.
All I wanted is to finish all those instances and renewal based content. /sob
I'm getting tired of grinding just to have enough to beat those instances so here I am looking for a server again.

Here's what were looking for: the higher the better
Max level : >=175/60
Exp/Jexp : >= 1000
Item / mvp drops: the higher, the better.
Normal cards: >= 10% Mini/MVP: <=10%
Custom stuff: If you have custom instances, thats nice.
A mall with everything / most of the basic items is ok. I dont expect instance and high end stuff at the mall though. Cash shop maybe fine.

I will be happy to invite a few more of my friends which are searching too.
Feel free to drop if you think your server will fit as I'll try them.

Thanks in Advance.

konlulus

Hi, i'm not a server owner but i'm currently playing in a renewal high rate server matching your requirement, it's a pretty new server and it's a non-donation server, so everything is farmable, and the server is more focused on pvm, there is also custom content which is fun and quite challenging even for end game player.

if you're interested you can check it out here:
https://blitzro.org/

jacobo_bobo

You kind of just described DreamerRO, but I imagine you already tried it since it's not a new server and has been rank #1 high rate for so long.
The rates, renewal instances and custom instances boxes are all checked out. The malls and markets are amazing and have everything you need... - without donating a cent.

If you did try it, what didn't you like about it?

makoy

I did play DreamerRo probably around 2018 i guess?. The server didnt really made an impact on me and I personally dont like custom wings as equipment. It feels op to me and ruins the RO image. iirc, they are also mixed with some pre-re content. Not really sure about what they are up to now as it actually didnt cross my mind.

The closer the server to official RO, the better. but with higher chances of drops and loots.
Custom cosmetics w/o stats are fine tho.

makoy

Quote from: juvandweak on Jul 03, 2020, 07:50 PM
Hi I'm a player of this server that mostly suits the server that your looking for

there's only a few player for now as the admin still focusing on adjusting and rebalancing the server and not on promoting yet but it would be great if everything is set already

check this out

http://playrosea.club/

Thanks for the suggestion bro. Will check the server out