Low Rate or Mid Rate. Looking again~

Started by Chemical Crush, Aug 25, 2011, 10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chemical Crush

So here lately i've been a little bored and trying to find a decent RO server to play.  I try not to be particularly picky about the servers but I eventually end up being anyways.

Here's what I'd like to see, not all have to apply

-No 3rds. THIS IS A MUST I DO NOT LIKE 3RDS AT ALL.  99/70 Max Level. 

-NO newly opened server with WoE on.  THIS IS ALSO A MUST.  Don't have a population of 20 with WoE on, that's just dumb.

-I like SMALL populations, shockingly.  But ill play if the population is large also.

-Customs, I love LOVE LOVE LOVE custom hats, easily obtainable hats, ect.  I'm all about the cuteness.  ;p

-Events.  I love me some automated events, and GM held ones! 

-Quests.  I also REALLY love quests.  I mean custom quests, no the ro Default quests. This is really high on the bar, if you have a lot or a decent amount of interesting custom quests you'll be on my first list to check out.  And no, I don't mean just a 'hatter'.

-Side Things.  I like side things to do, fishing, mining, Bounty Hunting, whatever it is.  The more interesting things you have for me to do, the longer i'll play.  So list what interesting features you got.  Not anything PvP related, I actually dislike PvP so I don't take Battle Grounds into consideration as ' side things ' to do that are interesting.

-No OP donations, that means no cards of any sort in the donations, no +20 stats or anything like that.  I don't mind battle manuals or anything like that, cute hats, ect.

-Rates.  Depending on what other things you have, i'm willing to play anywhere from 3x~150x

I just like fun servers that have things to do.  I also like  a nice community, now i know there are butts in all servers.  And the GMS must be active, not everyday or all the time, but I must see GM activity at least once a week.  :|

<3  Thanks for readin~

Daikido

I think BlazeRO is what you are looking for ;)

-No 3rds.  99/70 Max Level. YES
-NO newly opened server with WoE on :|  That bugs me. active WoE, just search Youtube for BlazeRO WoE
-I like SMALL populations, shockingly.  But ill play if the population is large also. ~200 + at WoE, ~150-200 normal
-Customs, I love LOVE LOVE LOVE custom hats, easily obtainable hats, ect.  I'm all about the cuteness.  ;p Sure u dont eeven need to donate, Coinsystem.
-Events.  I love me some automated events, and GM held ones!  Automated Disguise,Chicken, Poring Race and so on and some Gm held ones
-Quests.  I also REALLY love quests.  I mean custom quests, no the ro Default quests. ;p Mission Boards in front of the Dungeons
-Side Things.  I like side things to do, fishing, mining, whatever it is.  The more interesting things you have for me to do, the longer i'll play. active Battleground and so on. No fishing or mining(at the moment?)
-No OP donations, that means no cards of any sort in the donations, no +20 stats or anything like that.  I don't mind battle manuals or anything like that, cute hats, ect. just check the list on the homepage, no op donations
-Rates.  Depending on what other things you have, i'm willing to play anywhere from 3x~150x 20x 20x 10x with 5x for MvP Drop

Even if there are some things missing for you, the staff really implements a lot of new things voted in Polls ;)

CP: www.cp.blazero.de

BigMac

I'm sure EmperiumRO would be a great fit for you :)

-No 3rds.  99/70 Max Level. Yup.  Will never have 3rd jobs.  They ruin the game :)
-NO newly opened server with WoE on :|  That bugs me. WoE is active, but there are no imbalances
-I like SMALL populations, shockingly.  But ill play if the population is large also. Newly opened server with population of around 10
-Customs, I love LOVE LOVE LOVE custom hats, easily obtainable hats, ect.  I'm all about the cuteness.  ;p The event GM has events every day, with decorative hats being given out every 2/3 days.  The reason for the time spacing is because if everyone is special, then no one is :P
-Events.  I love me some automated events, and GM held ones!  Yup many events on EmperiumRO :)
-Quests.  I also REALLY love quests.  I mean custom quests, no the ro Default quests. ;p We are in the process of implementing custom quests
-Side Things.  I like side things to do, fishing, mining, whatever it is.  The more interesting things you have for me to do, the longer i'll play. Battlegrounds is implemented
-No OP donations, that means no cards of any sort in the donations, no +20 stats or anything like that.  I don't mind battle manuals or anything like that, cute hats, ect. Absolutely no overpowered imbalances.  Non-corruptable GMs mean nothing OP will ever be given out.  Also, any donations are easily obtainable by non-donating players through in game quests and voting systems.  And the points necessary for those items are not pretty much impossible to obtain.   They are very obtainable
-Rates.  Depending on what other things you have, i'm willing to play anywhere from 3x~150x We are a midrate server with 30/30/50 rates

Come join us!  We are a newly opened server and you will fit right in at no disadvantage to other people!  Come visit us at http://www.emperium-ro.net/

Chemical Crush

Still pokin around, looking for that perfect server.  Edited my first post a tiny bit.

Also removed a few posts that did not interest me at all, kept the ones that I might go back to.

savagewildman

Give Ragnarok Frontier a look, it might be just what you are looking for.

Rates are 9x/9x nontrans, 6x/6x trans with 4x drops
Custom monthly headgear quests
Cash items are very limited and are not overpowered
Very friendly community with a mentor system to help you get established.
Server was wiped a week (about) ago, WoE has not been enabled to allow players to get established.
GMs are friendly.
Has a smaller population (around 100 players in peak hours)
no 3rd class w/ 99/70 max level.

It is a PVP server, but the majority of the players are very easy going. Don't let that discourage you.
This may be the small community, easy going server you are looking for.

JermZ

Server: Infinity Ragnarok Online
Rates: 50/50/35 [Custom MVP card drop rate]
Max Base Level: 99
Max Job Level : 70
Max ASPD: 190
Main language: English
No third job

Server features:
- Custom Crafting System [ Visit website for more information ]
- Custom (PVM) Mvp Cards [ Same effect as normal MVP cards but disabled in GVG/PVP]
- Custom Card of the week system [ To get rid of MISC cards like poor poring cards in exchange for great rewards ]
- EXTREMELY balanced reward system [ No disparity between a donor and non-donor ]
- Custom WOE [Theme based on Lol castles(youtube's #1 ragnarok online series)]

www.infinity-ro.net[Dead]

Chemical Crush

Quote from: savagewildman on Sep 05, 2011, 04:14 PM
Give Ragnarok Frontier a look, it might be just what you are looking for.

Rates are 9x/9x nontrans, 6x/6x trans with 4x drops
Custom monthly headgear quests
Cash items are very limited and are not overpowered
Very friendly community with a mentor system to help you get established.
Server was wiped a week (about) ago, WoE has not been enabled to allow players to get established.
GMs are friendly.
Has a smaller population (around 100 players in peak hours)
no 3rd class w/ 99/70 max level.

It is a PVP server, but the majority of the players are very easy going. Don't let that discourage you.
This may be the small community, easy going server you are looking for.

Thank you, I may try your server out in the next day or so .  It does scare me that its a 'pk' server, but I'm open to new things.

Until then.  Bumping this saying I'm still looking for other options, just in case.  Thank you all who have posted, I have viewed your servers.  But most are not to my liking.

Secret Duckie

Hello, hello! I haven't yet posted to you! I have looked at your thread like five times and for some reason I was thinking we didn't meet your qualifications, but I guess I'm just crazy! o__o;

Anywho! Hello there! I'm Secret Duckie and I'm here for NeuRO! We're a newer server, 68 days old! We have a high population, though, of 400+ players with a peak of 541. Anywho... here's your requirements!

Quote-No 3rds. THIS IS A MUST I DO NOT LIKE 3RDS AT ALL.  99/70 Max Level.  Check and check! No thirds everever. <3

-NO newly opened server with WoE on.  THIS IS ALSO A MUST.  Don't have a population of 20 with WoE on, that's just dumb. Newly opened to an extent, but we're already all grown up! xD <3

-I like SMALL populations, shockingly.  But ill play if the population is large also. We do not have a small population, as I already mentioned. <3

-Customs, I love LOVE LOVE LOVE custom hats, easily obtainable hats, ect.  I'm all about the cuteness.  ;p This one is tough because although we have no customs, we will be implementing replacement sprites for items already in the game and the disguiser. They are made by me and you can find them if you search my posts (as I have an RO gallery here!) if you're wanting to see them! We got an overwhelming no when we asked if people wanted custom hats about a month in, so that's why we're just replacing sprites. <3

-Events.  I love me some automated events, and GM held ones! We have an automated one every hour (3~4 different ones) and lots of GM ones as well!

-Quests.  I also REALLY love quests.  I mean custom quests, no the ro Default quests. This is really high on the bar, if you have a lot or a decent amount of interesting custom quests you'll be on my first list to check out.  And no, I don't mean just a 'hatter'. Right now our scripter is actually making a ton of custom EXP quests (including a HP based one if you're into HP!) and we held an event for designing them as well! We're hard at work on those right now <3

-Side Things.  I like side things to do, fishing, mining, Bounty Hunting, whatever it is.  The more interesting things you have for me to do, the longer i'll play.  So list what interesting features you got.  Not anything PvP related, I actually dislike PvP so I don't take Battle Grounds into consideration as ' side things ' to do that are interesting. Nothing like that at the moment, and we are a WoE oriented server. Like I said we have tons of event options and plenty of exp quests coming up though. <3

-No OP donations, that means no cards of any sort in the donations, no +20 stats or anything like that.  I don't mind battle manuals or anything like that, cute hats, ect. Our only donations can be voted for and are basically just a ton of cute hats! There's also some useable items like stat food, unlimited fly wings, name change tickets, etc.

-Rates.  Depending on what other things you have, i'm willing to play anywhere from 3x~150x Our normal rates are 50x/50x/25x with floating rates up to 75x/75x/25x. At the moment we are having a double exp event for our two month anniversary and to celebrate reaching over 500 players! The current rates are 100x during that event.

I just like fun servers that have things to do.  I also like  a nice community, now i know there are butts in all servers.  And the GMS must be active, not everyday or all the time, but I must see GM activity at least once a week.  :| Of course we have some butts, but we also have lots of super friendly and fun people who just like to talk in Prontera. The GM's are also active and love to talk! (ESPECIALLY ME!) xD <3

PHEW! I hope you give us a shot! There's a few things we don't quite meet, but I hope that you'll try us out anyway! <3

Thank you for reading!!

Chemical Crush

Haha thanks for that, as for Custom hats I don't mean literally custom hats that you go out and buy from a spriter, I just mean hats that can already be INGAME that no server seems to use.  I dont mind custom hats also, but as long as you got some cute hats that are easy to obtain or just obtainable at all, i'm good.  Lol :3

Secret Duckie

Ohh! Yes, then! We do have quite a few of the hats people don't frequently use. Tonnnnsssss in the disguiser, but also quest ones, mob drops, and event headgears.

We're not an anti Kafra Band server! HAH. <3
That seems to be the one that EVERYONE leaves out. I don't know why! It's sooo cute. ;__;

DeePee

Not sure if you'll like the server, but TalonRO might be something for you.

Quote from: Chemical Crush on Aug 25, 2011, 10:42 PM
So here lately i've been a little bored and trying to find a decent RO server to play.  I try not to be particularly picky about the servers but I eventually end up being anyways.

Here's what I'd like to see, not all have to apply

-No 3rds. THIS IS A MUST I DO NOT LIKE 3RDS AT ALL.  99/70 Max Level.
None~

-NO newly opened server with WoE on.  THIS IS ALSO A MUST.  Don't have a population of 20 with WoE on, that's just dumb.
We've been open for 4.5 years and never wiped. About a 650-900 player population (including 300-350 vendors).

-I like SMALL populations, shockingly.  But ill play if the population is large also.
See above.

-Customs, I love LOVE LOVE LOVE custom hats, easily obtainable hats, ect.  I'm all about the cuteness.  ;p
We have a bunch of custom hats, but mainly every single official hat, from every official server. You'll see a lot of hats you've never seen before. Plus, we have quite some custom quests for them. Not one of those servers who claim to have 200 hat quests and then have one NPC that asks for items. Actually decent quests with a storyline per headgear.

-Events.  I love me some automated events, and GM held ones! 
Yep. Check our homepage :)

-Quests.  I also REALLY love quests.  I mean custom quests, no the ro Default quests. This is really high on the bar, if you have a lot or a decent amount of interesting custom quests you'll be on my first list to check out.  And no, I don't mean just a 'hatter'.
See above~

-Side Things.  I like side things to do, fishing, mining, Bounty Hunting, whatever it is.  The more interesting things you have for me to do, the longer i'll play.  So list what interesting features you got.  Not anything PvP related, I actually dislike PvP so I don't take Battle Grounds into consideration as ' side things ' to do that are interesting.
We have Mining, Minigames, Monster/Map/Minigame of the Week and much, much more.

-No OP donations, that means no cards of any sort in the donations, no +20 stats or anything like that.  I don't mind battle manuals or anything like that, cute hats, ect.
Well, we do have donations for "Talon Coins", which can be used to buy quite powerful items. However, these can all be easily obtained through an extensive Reward System. Furthermore, the best items are only obtainable through quests or farming. And we have Vanilla WoE/PvP/Events in which all "donation" items are restricted.

-Rates.  Depending on what other things you have, i'm willing to play anywhere from 3x~150x
The rates are 5/5/3 by base. However, they can go up to 8/8/3 (and mostly are) through a community effort.

I just like fun servers that have things to do.  I also like  a nice community, now i know there are butts in all servers.  And the GMS must be active, not everyday or all the time, but I must see GM activity at least once a week.  :|

<3  Thanks for readin~

So yeah, you can give us a try if you like. Don't let the "OP Donations" scare you off. There really isn't much of an advantage over playing the game normally, apart from getting them a bit faster than others if that floats your boat.

www.talonro.com :)

Glyph

Greetings,

It sounds as if heRO is what you need for an interesting server, and we do fit all of the criteria that you've mentioned. :)

For one we are a simple 5/5/3 server that has no 3rd Jobs and has a max level of 99/70 and have been running for 5+ years so far so the WoE is certainly not new. Our population fluctuates around 500 with 200-250 vendors and so you can generally find people online 24/7 from everywhere!

As for Custom gear, we have most of the official hats, some custom ones as well and a Quest made for gambling for the hats you want.

For Events we have the usual Poring Smash and others, a weekly PVM event called Muspel Monday that ends with a MVP fight, and our Light Versus Dark system that involves custom quests, events, and the monthly Trial of Heroes where the players of Light and Dark battle through various trials that test everything from strength to intelligence.

For side things to do, there is Mining, Fishing, the Mr Hatter Quest to gain more hats, a world wide search to find the Explorer, and even a quest that involves scaling Thanatos Tower.

Our Donation System is very fair and only involves items that give you a chance at better items along with some points for whatever allegiance you are on, and you never really get anything ridiculous unless your luck with an OCA is just that phenomenal.

So if heRO sounds like the place you wish to join, give us a visit at heRO

Fun video

Sincerely,

Glyph

Chemical Crush

I tried heRO a long time ago, and ya know.  I might try you guys again cause this was like, years ago or something that I first tried heRO.  I think I did like it but my husband quit playing so I did too.  And you guys DO HAVE A LOT OF SUPER CUTE HATS :B  Which is a big +++++++ for me.  x3  I'll see you guys ingame most likely, imma go register and dl it now.  :D