L/F Donation Heavy Server

Started by Kaleidoscope, Jun 06, 2019, 09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaleidoscope

Hey Community,

I know this isnt a super common request but where are the servers that you can donate to get ahead quick?

Like old school rebirth RO or Nameless RO?

I don't have much time to play but i really enjoy pvp and end game party play. I would like to be able to drop some $$$ and get caught up to speed or at least close to it!

Rates could be low or high ( Prefer lower rates so the cash value really holds true.

Prefer 99/70 trans servers with all mvp cards enabled or a 255 with lots of custom content and higher player base.
Thanks in advanced <3

Naruto

just play on iro and buy from gold sellers???

a bit off topic but : If your looking for a game where you can get ahead with skill rather then paying... it doesnt exist

expletive773

Quote from: Naruto on Jun 07, 2019, 08:22 AM
just play on iro and buy from gold sellers???

a bit off topic but : If your looking for a game where you can get ahead with skill rather then paying... it doesnt exist

technically, it does exist. it's just not populated because having no donations also means having no money to spend on advertisements to reach more people to play your game, my server's been up for a few months without donations and advertisements and it never got past the 20 player barrier due to word of mouth failing me.

BUT, it does exist and humanity isn't completely (well mostly) a total greedy failure.

and on-topic: he's right, you can just play any server and 9 times out of 10 it'll always be lopsided to the donators, and human nature will always make it so.

Gerzzie03

I would suggest you to play on our server it's a PvP and WoE Server the rates are 99/70 Pre - Renewal server heavily modified to suit the nostalgic feeling of a Pre - Renewal server. There are plenty of item you can donate specially on Aesthetics. ;) Visit our website and learn more.
www.playragnahera.com

Kaleidoscope

I am really not sure of how the gold buying works on IRO. I'm trying to keep things kosher without crossing the boundaries. More or less servers that have a good in game economy that is highly seeking donation currency and able to trade it for zeny/ in game currencies / ect.

I have skills to play the game its just a matter of time that i dont want to grind grind grind. I just want to jump to end game in about a 2-3 weeks.

Naruto

Quote from: expletive773 on Jun 07, 2019, 08:46 AM
technically, it does exist. it's just not populated because having no donations also means having no money to spend on advertisements to reach more people to play your game, my server's been up for a few months without donations and advertisements and it never got past the 20 player barrier due to word of mouth failing me.

BUT, it does exist and humanity isn't completely (well mostly) a total greedy failure.

and on-topic: he's right, you can just play any server and 9 times out of 10 it'll always be lopsided to the donators, and human nature will always make it so.

its ok -

Look at asgard legends, pokerage and those fancy things like cardcaptor ro that never get past the 20 player mark

Yeah I mean if your willing to play talon and rebirth are pretty ok

WickedRO

Hey there, even tho donations are obtainable in-game. you can try our server 500/200 with a mid-rate drop rates. https://playwicked.online/

RebirthOfficial

Delete this post/comment/reply, please.